What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plant stock at www.flytrapshop.com! (Mostly Sarracenia)

butt kisser :nono:

Andy, I just want to say how much I appreciate you running a nursery and also finding the time to keep this forum up for us. maybe you don't make a ton of money, and to the world you may be one person. But to a small group of people here, you are the world.

Now give me that okee giant, second one on the top row!

Plants arrived today and I couldn't be happier! I just potted them up and out of three rhizomes, I've already got TWO flowers! Yahoo.

Thanks Andrew. Now I really can't wait for spring to progress. :)

Thanks andrew! I just got mine today too! I will be pottin' them up very soon :) THANK YOU!

Bump- Still quite a few of these left. They won't be at these prices for much longer... Since they're starting to grow pitchers!
Andrew

Mine haven't started growing pitchers yet, all but one of them have flower stalks coming up.

I think the Okiee giant may be a little on the slow side, I should have known that since it arrive on the little short ups truck.

Back