Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helpful Roaches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with rattler mt, dubias are the best......
    Roaches are a little slower and harder to breed than mealworms, thus I breed them for food.......rattler mt, do you breed your dubias? If so would you mind taking a pic of there setup for me?
    Thanks a ton,

-Joshua
    Join the Florida Carnivorous Plant Society today!
    My tiny growlist and Big want list. Check out growlist for trade!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    B. dubia...............forget the genus............cant climb glass.....keeping them in a rubbermaid tote.....they cant climb that either.....and they love blackberries and raspberries.........
    You feed your roaches blackberries and raspberries?!?!

That's some pretty expensive Roach-Chow............
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gecko.............give me a few days....dont have a digi cam and have to borrow the shops

Fryster.......not when you grow raspberries.....whenever i go and pick them i find a few that have been worked over by birds or bugs or it they are arched over and touch the dirt they may mold a lil bit, i pick them anyway and throw them it the roach tank..........the blackberries come from some we didnt eat fast enough and started to go bad.....roaches aint terribly picky but clean up the raspberries and blackberries quicker than anything.....i generally feed mine scraps of fruit and veggies we eat.....tops of carrots, apple and orange peels(they dont eat all the orange peel but they work it over pretty good) sweet potatoes.........most anything really............after a couple days what ever the roaches dont eat gets thrown in the worm/isopod tank and they break it down further.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12