User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics politics politicians...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well war wise i think we ought to threaten to bury them with a bunch of slaughtered pigs. My friend told me that its against their religion to even touch pork ( same with Judiasm am i right?). I know its not nice or right but its very serious to them.
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was actually an interesting pair of articles in Time Magazine this week, arguing that experience may not be a very good predictor of performance, especially in a crisis. Apparently, Obama actually has roughly the same experience level Lincoln did when he was elected (let's just hope it ends better).

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend told me that its against their religion to even touch pork ( same with Judiasm am i right?)
    I heard a story that during I think the Gulf War, some guys were captured by Americans, and were killed with bullets that had been rubbed with pork. They left one guy alive to go back and tell everyone what happened. Apparently if they touch pork, they don't get to see Allah...oh no! Imagine living in a pretend 7th century your whole life for absolutely no reason.

Orthodox Jews can't touch pork, but most Jews born in the past 1 or 200 years don't really care .
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For once i agree with you. For the most part..I have several friends who are muslim who feel disgraced by their actions. Granted they are not doin anything about it but they still feel badly about it. I think you speak too broadly about Muslims in general...
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    No it's not. Women think with their emotions, not their brains. If someone asks you a policy question at a press conference and you start crying, you are not fit to be the leader of the free world, period. Plus, men have 6.5 times the amount of "gray matter" in their brains as women, which is why we're far better critical thinkers.

Are you blind? It's not Jews or Christians or Odinists or Buddhists trying to destroy Western Civ, it's Muslims. Yeah, religious fanatics are in every religion, but the "fanatics" we're facing now here and in the whole global situation are all Muslim. I'm sick of people sticking up for all of them and trying to pass the blame on just a "select few". Like I said, since the "good" ones aren't getting angry and purging their religion of these backward thinking idiots, they're just as guilty. When a Muslim blows up a bus of innocent people, or shoots some children, or bombs a nightclub, no one gives a damn. When a Danish newspaper publishes a CARTOON they're all up in arms. When they assassinate someone that doesn't want to live in 600BC, none of the Muslims are angry....but when a Western country refuses to give in to their demands, we're "being insensitive" and the only way to show us the light is by killing us. They've really worn my patience out.

If Billary wins, I'm moving to Cambodia.
    The Buddha

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you serious with the pig dropping comment? I mean... this is retarded. That would be a hate crime.

Ron, look at the KKK. They are ALL white. They are ALL (AFAIK) Christian. That doesn't mean all white Christians are like that.

Let's hit a little closer to home. Look at what the Nazi's did. Not for one second would I suggest that "The Germans" did that, because they didn't. The Nazi's, who happened to be German, did that, but not "The Germans"

Look at the LDS church. Some are polygamists, yes, but most are not. I would never say "The Mormons are polygamists" because they aren't. There are polygamists who happen to be Mormons, but "The Mormons" are not polygamists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokele View Post
    There was actually an interesting pair of articles in Time Magazine this week, arguing that experience may not be a very good predictor of performance, especially in a crisis. Apparently, Obama actually has roughly the same experience level Lincoln did when he was elected (let's just hope it ends better).

Mokele
    and looking back.............i aint a fan of Lincolns either
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard a story that during I think the Gulf War, some guys were captured by Americans, and were killed with bullets that had been rubbed with pork. They left one guy alive to go back and tell everyone what happened. Apparently if they touch pork, they don't get to see Allah...oh no! Imagine living in a pretend 7th century your whole life for absolutely no reason.

Orthodox Jews can't touch pork, but most Jews born in the past 1 or 200 years don't really care .
    My dad told me in WW2 they did what i suggested. I say threaten them with it. make it stop
    The Buddha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    Are you serious with the pig dropping comment? I mean... this is retarded. That would be a hate crime.
    Yes i am quite frankly. It worked in ww2...People are too politically correct nowadays. The govt interferes too much. Screw political correctness. Its war. As far as im concerned there shouldnt be any "rules of war". Thats retarded!! Its WAR not a damned game!!
    The Buddha

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast