User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics politics politicians...

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just how will dropping pigs help? It will do nothing but get PETA on the Gvmt's case, and piss off the radicals even further, except NOW even non-radicals will be personally offended, as well as Kosher Jews, and a good portion of the US population. Those with any reverence for the culture of others, at least.

Don't you tell me it's a war and not a game,as if I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, when you're the one suggesting, in all seriousness, that we drop pigs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The KKK was bad, but now they've (for the most part) disbanded. They're nowhere near active anymore because the gov't cracked down so hard on them.

As to the Nazis, that was the Germans fault as well...same kinda situation actually. Haven't you heard that quote where the guy said, "When they came for the Jews I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for the gays I didn't speak up because I wasn't gay. When they came for the Catholics I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholics. When they came for the (whatever that guy was)....there was no one left to speak up for me."
    It was something like that, not quoted exactly...haven't heard it in a while.

There are polygamists who happen to be Mormons, but "The Mormons" are not polygamists.
    There are also a ton of Africans that are. What's your point? Having 3 wives is a bit different than killing tons of innocent people and wanting to kill more because "god tells you to".

I really hate all 3 Abrahamic religions. Claiming your god is perfect? Let's get serious. Either their respective gods are ignorant or liars, or all their followers are ignorant or liars. The Islamic religion isn't any stupider than the other 2 in theory, its just the fact that they're so violent, and so happy about it. Someone needs to b-smack them back to being able to fit in with the rest of the normal, functioning world like they had been doing for centuries.

If I had to pick a religion it'd be Odinism. At least my god would allow me to enjoy any flavor of meat I wanted. Does your god ride a mutant? Mine does (8 legged horse). Christian heaven: playing a harp and having a halo.....Valhalla: feasting and brawling nonstop, except for pausing to sing drinking songs.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have no problem with someone having 3 wives if its all consensual...............however, having a wife myself, i must question their mental status.............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    The KKK was bad, but now they've (for the most part) disbanded. They're nowhere near active anymore because the gov't cracked down so hard on them.

As to the Nazis, that was the Germans fault as well...same kinda situation actually. Haven't you heard that quote where the guy said, "When they came for the Jews I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for the gays I didn't speak up because I wasn't gay. When they came for the Catholics I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholics. When they came for the (whatever that guy was)....there was no one left to speak up for me."
    It was something like that, not quoted exactly...haven't heard it in a while.

There are also a ton of Africans that are. What's your point? Having 3 wives is a bit different than killing tons of innocent people and wanting to kill more because "god tells you to".

I really hate all 3 Abrahamic religions. Claiming your god is perfect? Let's get serious. Either their respective gods are ignorant or liars, or all their followers are ignorant or liars. The Islamic religion isn't any stupider than the other 2 in theory, its just the fact that they're so violent, and so happy about it. Someone needs to b-smack them back to being able to fit in with the rest of the normal, functioning world like they had been doing for centuries.

If I had to pick a religion it'd be Odinism. At least my god would allow me to enjoy any flavor of meat I wanted. Does your god ride a mutant? Mine does. (8 legged horse)
    Again youre getting too broad about Muslims..
    And if i remember right the vikings had to KILL to get to Valhalla (Hall of the dead who died in battle and were fit to fight in ragnarok) and that included innocent people.
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh... of course it's different, but in a stereotypical sense, it's the same situation.

I'll agree with you on Abrahamic religions (except for the violence comment). I'll go ahead and say I don't care for any organized religion. Once you start taking directions from a book, you go downhill from there. The people who claim that God talks to them and gives them orders are the ones who really scare me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    And just how will dropping pigs help? It will do nothing but get PETA on the Gvmt's case, and piss off the radicals even further, except NOW even non-radicals will be personally offended, as well as Kosher Jews, and a good portion of the US population. Those with any reverence for the culture of others, at least.

Don't you tell me it's a war and not a game,as if I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, when you're the one suggesting, in all seriousness, that we drop pigs.
    Well then start thinkin on both sides of the fence. As to dropping them in with slaughtered pigs it means they will not see God (Allah) thus either makin them scared or as you suggested pissing them off. But it scared them in WW2. I say hit them with it if the military wouldnt be bothered by political correctness
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "When they came for the Jews I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for the gays I didn't speak up because I wasn't gay. When they came for the Catholics I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholics. When they came for the (whatever that guy was)....there was no one left to speak up for me."
    i believe the missing word was preist. the quote is in one of my teachers rooms. ill have verify that tomorrow.

not getting in to religion as i could really care less what religion you are. im Catholic...but im not a strict one.

the war...its wrong. very very very wrong. we arent getting anything accomplished(well...almost nothing) other than a killing spree. i mostly ignore it and therefore i dont know many of the details. the middle east is a blessing and a curse for us. blessing for oil and curse for all the trouble and conflict going on over there. we cant live with them...and we cant live without them.

as far as president... im not voting in a presidential election for a LONG time... even though i turn 18 next year. politics to me is just a bunch of gibberish that aparrently affects the way i live.

Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the vikings had to KILL to get to Valhalla
    You don't have to kill to go there, you just have to either be killed in battle, doing something awesome (for lack of better word) like saving someone, or kill yourself. It was better to kill yourself than be killed. Hel was reserved for the weak, cowards, those who died in bed, etc.

Wikings never killed for religion...ever. For treasure and land sure, but never "in the name of god". When your religion gets looked down upon morally by another religion that predates it by 2000+ years, it's time to rethink where you are in life
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast