User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics politics politicians...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Politics politics politicians...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-a...e_b_89440.html
    Thoughts and everything else!!! NO ARGUING OR I WILL ASK FOR THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED AT THE FIRST SIGN OF AN ARGUEMENT!!!!!!
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, if you don't like arguing, you can always close the thread yourself.

Oh, and by the way, vote for Hillary or else your children will die in their sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    You know, if you don't like arguing, you can always close the thread yourself.

Oh, and by the way, vote for Hillary or else your children will die in their sleep.
    1) dont have any 2) no way in hell heres why: 1 she wants to take away more rights "for the better good" and i think she is a horrible leader. she has had no experience and never answers directly. In fact she already knows questions that will be asked because that she sets them up that way. Period. now im not sayin that other political leaders dont do that. But i KNOW she does that. plus shes a woman. i think that with the situation that we are in with the Muslims that will be a sign of weakness in their eyes and encourage their beliefs. I think Connie Rice would be great president so dont call me sexist. I just dont think clinton is ready because of her political views.
    The Buddha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her sex is irrelevant, and we are not in a situation with "the Muslims", we are in a situation with religious fanatics. I think it's, quite frankly, offensive that you would group them together under one term of "the Muslims".

I really didn't expect you to speak that way, to be honest.

I'd be very happy with Obama for a President, I'd just be much happier with Clinton. I would be happiest with Kucinich, but he never had a chance. As long as a Democrat wins, I'll be elated. Clinton just has more experience. Obama seems to be all talk and no action. Big pie in the sky dreams, and no way to realize them. I do wish they both would have voted more.

Please fill me in on her taking away our rights. Last time I checked, the current president had already done that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok allow me to revise.... The Muslims extremists in the middle east that believe we are infidels and should convert to Islam if we want the war to stop. That better? Her sex is relevent in the situation we are in. Maybe to Americans here its not but to those terrorists that hate us it is kind of a big deal. Or could be.
    The Buddha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much better! To be honest, I could care less what the terrorists think of us. I'm proud of our evil land of Satan reputation we have to them, because everything they hate about us, I love. It's unfortunate that they think we are a land of evil; I do hope they'll realize how fantastic democracy and secular life is. It's not evil, it's just not for religious nuts.

We just need to LEAVE. Offer sanctuary to any refugees but get our soldiers out of there. If they want to kill each other, let them, but our people don't belong there. Maybe I'm being insensitive (I totally am) but I'm just sick of their violence and fanaticism. The amount of money we're wasting on that desolate place is ridiculous, especially since we can't even give veterans good medical care! If it weren't for oil, and a personal vendetta of the Bush family on Saddam, we wouldn't be in Iraq.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her sex is irrelevant
    No it's not. Women think with their emotions, not their brains. If someone asks you a policy question at a press conference and you start crying, you are not fit to be the leader of the free world, period. Plus, men have 6.5 times the amount of "gray matter" in their brains as women, which is why we're far better critical thinkers.

nd we are not in a situation with "the Muslims"
    Are you blind? It's not Jews or Christians or Odinists or Buddhists trying to destroy Western Civ, it's Muslims. Yeah, religious fanatics are in every religion, but the "fanatics" we're facing now here and in the whole global situation are all Muslim. I'm sick of people sticking up for all of them and trying to pass the blame on just a "select few". Like I said, since the "good" ones aren't getting angry and purging their religion of these backward thinking idiots, they're just as guilty. When a Muslim blows up a bus of innocent people, or shoots some children, or bombs a nightclub, no one gives a damn. When a Danish newspaper publishes a CARTOON they're all up in arms. When they assassinate someone that doesn't want to live in 600BC, none of the Muslims are angry....but when a Western country refuses to give in to their demands, we're "being insensitive" and the only way to show us the light is by killing us. They've really worn my patience out.

If Billary wins, I'm moving to Cambodia.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    none of the major candidates are worth a crap.....all variations on the same, be it the elephants or the jack as............................im saying f'it and keeping an eye on my state elections.......they will have a greater impact on my life than the feds.....so long as i keep a governor in office thats willing to tell the feds to take a hike im sitting good...........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast