What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATF looks to ban worlds smallest gun

swissminigun.jpg

they say someone might sneak it into court houses or airplanes......................so what? you would do more damage throwing your shoe at someone..........if someone shot me with it and it actually hit skin(HIGHLY doubt it will go through anything thicker than a t-shirt) , it might sting a bit at which point i would grab the nearest heavy object and beat the living hell out of the guy that shot me...............not to mention the gun costs $6,000 and the rounds for it are $10 each(50BMG ammo is cheaper)............hell i can get two 50BMG rifles and a hundred rounds of ammo for much less than the cost of the gun alone..........it shoots a 2 grain bullet at 400 feet per second........my 22 rimfire shoots a 36 grain bullet at over twice that speed.....unless a guy holds it into your ear canal ot hits you dead center in the eye at close range............well.............its easier to beat someone to death with your shoe..........

I'd can do more damage with my bb or paint ball gun. Either one would hurt more than than.

What caliber is it? .000005?

Is this a real gun or a joke?

if you cant pull the trigger, then its a joke. Or its from japan.

its real.......they have been making them for number of years..........they work they fire.......Swiss precision craftsmanship at its best

I'd be more afraid of getting the crud knocked out of me for pulling that thing out !!!!

so do you pull the trigger with a hangnail?

actually no clue Finch never seen one fired.....6 grand is a lil out of my price range.....the wife tends to complain when i drop $1500 on one...............

When they outlaw Swiss miniguns, only outlaws will have Swiss miniguns. And they'll all be wondering, why am I carrying this thing?

That is definitely the cutest gun I've ever seen. Now I might consider owning something like that. Only because I don't think it could really do much damage...unless you shot someone in the eye or something.

When they outlaw Swiss miniguns, only outlaws will have Swiss miniguns. And they'll all be wondering, why am I carrying this thing?

9/10 :applause: Well played, sir.

reminds me of the MIB "Noisey Cricket" gun.

Alex

Weird.

Heres some vids, but they're not the same exact gun. The first one is actually surprisingly powerful for its size.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A5uEs6_VZjA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l_TeYqvpk-A

aint the same guns and they didnt fire the second one at a target to find out the damage........would like to know what the ammo was on the first...........i know the physics of a 2 grain bullet traveling at 400 feet per second.................ive been hit with such....have tried and failed to kill a mouse with such.........which is what the revolver i posted fires.........anyone who is concerned of criminals buying a $6,000 lil revolver, one that shoots a 2 grain bullet at 400 feet per second which produces 1 joule of energy.............your going to have to stop ppl from wearing steel toed boot into the buildings cause you can do a heck of a lot more damage with one of those...........our military is complaining about the lack of stopping power on ppl in the 9mm handgun round, thats a 123 grain bullet going 1,100 feet per second and producing 494 joules of energy........they are worried about a 2 grain bullet that produces 1 joule of energy? someone can punch harder than that

Well I guess me going to the hardware store buying nails, $10 of PVC /ABS piping and some piping glue then a $3 igniter then a $1 can of hairspray finally some apples should be banned ? That could kill someone pretty easy like 30 nails going into someone is just dangerous but for liability or whatever no more details.
The range on such a gun can be 400 feet and much more if some tweaks are done. The damge on that thing for $20 is much more than a $6,000 gun :Jester:

Banning that little gun is almost as stupid as banning fingernail clippers and shampoo on airplanes.

I dunno about revolver on the second either.. from watching it.. it seems to reset and repeat the first shot over and over again :) Is it cause it can't fire them revolver style? or he just didn't wanna waste that ammo?

Riiight. Sorry, I just don't buy it at all. The photo is painfully photoshopped, the website has no corroborating information....

Taking a page from Ozzy's book, are we?

your going to have to explain your doubts to me Mokele.........this gun is in the Guinness Book of World Records........has been produced for several years......its not ment to be a "firearm" so much as a piece of art but that doesnt mean it isnt functional..........

http://www.swissminigun.com/information.html

Back