What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerf Gun Mods

• Thread starter EdaxFlamma
  • Start date

EdaxFlamma

The Consuming Flame
Any one else out here modify Nerf guns? I did my first mod today with a NiteFinder I picked up for $3 at a KB toy store in the mall. Just curious if we have any "experienced" modifiers on here.

-J.P.

Im going to try making that D_Miscipula

Ill need some Ether, (in a can aka starter fluid for engines and stuff), a little can of natural gas, and a Nerf gun, a big one. One I can hide all this stuff in, ill have to waste my time seeing if I Can get it timed just right, to burn the foam and not the rubber suction cup. What fun is it if it wont stick.

ill probably need some string, or some spring/wires.

that would be perfect for the mod I wanna do.

I saw the topic title and thought the mods were gonna be given nerf guns to keep y'all in line. Darn!

Maybe a minispudgun that attaches to a filliable air canestire that you can fill form a mini air compressor ? Then they would leave welts :D PRovided that I had a 2 pound or so canestir that could be filled properly with an air compressor and the fittings I would be shooting awhile ago :D
Okay for realsitic mods umm maybe small firecrackers being shot out or stickey tape nerf guns are sorta simple....
Now if you want fun and ive outa town or can go somewhere mini spudguns are fun with a friend only 3 feet long 300 foot range idiot proof to make :) I have shot eggs,potatoes,Apples,Unripe tomatoes,dirt,grass,water,grain(hitted the chickens) and other stuff.
If I had mney to burn a large spud gun like 6 feet tal 2 piece all made for maximum range.

Back