User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Root of all Evil -anybody watch it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Root of all Evil -anybody watch it?

Anyone see the new Lewis Black show The Root of All Evil last night? I just watched my vhs of it - I loved it but too bad Lewis only seems to be officiating a debate between two other comedians. I'd like to hear more from him. Maybe next episode.
    Anyway, I hope it stays on the air! Anytime I like something they don't keep it for another season - if it sucks it stays on forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I caught 10 minutes of it........and that was enough...

Lewis Black..........UGGHHHHH........

He's not funny. He is lame though. Just another uber-Lib doing a big bring-down for everyone.

He reminds me of a guy that was accidentally invited to a party, gets drunk and imagines himself to be the "life of the party" and acts a jack*** to all the guests.

I like some shock-comics but this guy just doesn't cut it for me. Hard to tell if the show will be a success or not. There's so much vile garbage on television anymore; it's a good possibility that "Root of all Evil" will be a "hit".
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Lewis Black lol. I love the way he gets all pissed off. I wouldn't say he's an uber-liberal, though. Just has some basic common sense hehe. Lewis Black and Wanda Sykes have got to be my top two favorite comedians.

I love Lewis, but thought everything about Root of all Evil, with the exception of the intro (that was a pretty cool intro...) was lackluster.