Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sad video Good song

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad video Good song

Saving Us

The video always brings tears to my eyes at the end. What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love how the people's signs said all these horrible things...but "meat eating" and "stem cell research" were listed. I really hope I missed the point and that band wasn't trying to say those are bad.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont get it either..
    yes, it appears they are saying "meat eating" and "stem cell research" are bad..
    there is also a "big business" sign..they also appear to be against "legalizing marijuana" and "religion"...makes no sense..

they forgot the sign for "pretentious dreck"..

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it is more a commentary on the state of our nation and all the "issues" for the coming election. There were a number of things listed that I can not see being "bad" (education, gay rights, hope, fait, etc) but all those I could make out (some flashed by real quick) seemed to be those that people chose from while deciding which wagon to hitch their horse to.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the reason there are so many signs is also to show how we use issues to divide ourselves instead of working together. Also all of these different issues distract us from things like the homeless population and the other people with problems in our society. Also many of these issues would be interpreted as bad by some people in this society. Some people believe eating meat is wrong, some people are against stem cell research, many disagree with these positions but you can find somebody to disagree with with anything.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    I love how the people's signs said all these horrible things...but "meat eating" and "stem cell research" were listed. I really hope I missed the point and that band wasn't trying to say those are bad.

Agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a sad way to live, I know a homeless guy he chooses to be homeless but he refuses to beg and people give him stuff like gallons of water and dry socks he has everything even propane heaters and propane refills.
    view my growlist
    http://grwlist.notlong.com