Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Dont criticize me i feel dumb enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my view exactly!! I'm tired of letting people walk all over me or doing something and getting away with it. Granted in this case he did more or less but i'm tired of this .
    believe me im getting a friend of my own but its gonna be double barrel and have the number 12 in it. Just hope i never have to use it...fear is weapon enough to me...
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a bad reason for getting something with the number 12 on it, unless it's a 12-pack. As you said originally, you did a stupid thing. A stupid thing like that isn't improved by having a gun handy.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    That's a bad reason for getting something with the number 12 on it, unless it's a 12-pack. As you said originally, you did a stupid thing. A stupid thing like that isn't improved by having a gun handy.
    I agree 100%
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guns for this situation.. Who need courage when you have a gun.

"I have a gun. No one will bother me anymore because I have this" Guns give cowards balls - dude, you don't need a shotgun to make people pay attention to you.

Mr. Big muscles likely just wanted to feel like a big man by bossing someone smaller who looked like they would'nt (and physically couldn't) put up a fight. Man, don't you know Martial arts? Do you know it well enough so he couldn't land a blow anyways even if he wanted to?

Hit the weights in the gym, seriously. In High school I was short and pudgy and had to get out of everyones way. I hit the gym and I am pretty lean and muscular now, and now no one bothers me. Do you think that fella would have bothered you if you looked like you wouldn't put up with crap like that? No likely. Sounds more like an attitude change and a gym membership would do you better than a double barrel. A gun wont stop people from walking all over you. YOU need to stop people from walking all over you. And thats that.They are good for taking those people out, but they wont prevent these things from happening.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean to say that having a piece on you is a substitute to knowing how to handle yourself. I just meant that when some jack*** is threatening to harm you and your loved ones, sometimes you can't always outmuscle them. Remember, there is always someone out there that can whip you. It doesn't matter how much you hit the gym or know karate or think you are untouchable. An attitude change would help, but likewise it would also help the clown that was honking at him. If I were in his situation my first instinct wouldn't be to grab my piece. I would ignore his honking and take my time to pump my gas. THEN if he had a problem and looked like he was going to roid-rage my face into pulp, I would have no qualms about using whatever means necessary for survival. Guns don't just give cowards balls, they give the underdog an upper-hand. I'd rather be called a coward with both my legs intact, then to be "courageous" and get jumped when I knew I was going up against my odds (and end up in the hospital). lol, getting beaten up doesn't mean you have courage.
    - Daniel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he was threatening to harm me, idk bout my loved one. the only time i would EVER pull out a gun is in a situation that involved danger.
    The Buddha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I practice on my own which isnt enough. I know enough to defend myself against my 6'3 buddy but thats also in a controlled enviroment. And with certain limitations.
    Its not the attention i want but more the lack of...make sense? As to the weights i probably should but homework is a pain and i need to graduate on time to...well its kinda personal but hw is important. I would love to go to a M/A school but same situation. i have weights but the ones i made probably wony benefit me much...

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Guns for this situation.. Who need courage when you have a gun.

"I have a gun. No one will bother me anymore because I have this" Guns give cowards balls - dude, you don't need a shotgun to make people pay attention to you.

Mr. Big muscles likely just wanted to feel like a big man by bossing someone smaller who looked like they would'nt (and physically couldn't) put up a fight. Man, don't you know Martial arts? Do you know it well enough so he couldn't land a blow anyways even if he wanted to?

Hit the weights in the gym, seriously. In High school I was short and pudgy and had to get out of everyones way. I hit the gym and I am pretty lean and muscular now, and now no one bothers me. Do you think that fella would have bothered you if you looked like you wouldn't put up with crap like that? No likely. Sounds more like an attitude change and a gym membership would do you better than a double barrel. A gun wont stop people from walking all over you. YOU need to stop people from walking all over you. And thats that.They are good for taking those people out, but they wont prevent these things from happening.
    The Buddha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instead of pulling out a gun, avoid the situation by not flipping off the jerk. It's like the old saying about getting in an argument with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast