Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont criticize me i feel dumb enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont criticize me i feel dumb enough

I went to Davenport Ia (30 mins drive round about) and went into a gas station to fill up. I was almost empty and this huge black pickup comes in behind me. I put in 20 dollars (3.19 a gallon) and was debating on whether or not to put in more cause it wasnt enough. So he guy behind me gets impatient and starts to honk his horn. I said forget it and drove off. As I'm driving off i gave him a pretty birdie to look at (my middle finger) and drove off. The guy goes nuts (i'm literally shaking as i type this from remembering this) and CHASES AND PUNCHES MY CAR!!! I swear the guy was on steroids because one his temper and 2 was his size. The guy was literally 3x my girth and at least 100lbs more than i and is my height! (175 is my weight and i'm 5' 7") He's screaming "get outa the ****ing car!!" and his 10 year old kid was there watching the whole thing!! My girlfriend was screaming i was shaking and was wishing i had my Kali stick on me for defense. A kali stick is a hardend vine (or in my case bamboo) used to fight and training in kali (aka eskrima and arnis). Please dont criticize me im shaking enough already....
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you want us to say? This is why you shouldn't do things like that

If he damaged your car, sue him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah..not worth looking for him and i didnt get his plate # etc..plus its in another state which means i have to take time off from school and use more gas etc court fees...and he didnt damage my car so its all good XD wont do that again!
    The Buddha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    What do you want us to say? This is why you shouldn't do things like that
    You sound like my mother use to... I really miss her...
    The Buddha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how mean, someone did that to my dad but a little less violence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah - you should simply not make eye contact with people when they're getting impatient. You have as much a right to fill up as the next guy. Let him wait like everyone else.

And do NOT make gestures at people you don't know! You're asking to end up on a milk carton.

On the bright side, you learned a valuable lesson (at least I HOPE you did) without having to pay too much of a price for that wisdom.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats funny...I will share my road rage breakdown.

This happened here in Oregon. This man (a) (we will call them man a and b so you can keep track of them better) was driving on the freeway and probably cut this other man (b) off. Man (a) could have just waited before switching lanes but insisted on cutting man (b) off to get ahead. Man (b) flips him the bird and man (a) gets mad and starts doing the same. Later on man (a) forgot about the situation and man(b) has been following him got off on the same exit as him, man (a) noticed that someone is following him and pulls over. Man (b) gets out of his ride and beats the living out of man (a). Sad thing is that man (a) had his kid in the car with him at the time and his son saw the whole thing. Now the key to the whole story is man (a) has know idea how many times man (b) has been cut off that day already, or what has gone on in his life that day.

As I'm driving off i gave him a pretty birdie to look at (my middle finger) and drove off.
    Thats a wussy move man driving away then act tough?

So I guess what I'm trying to say is you never know who someone is so don't just start flipping the bird. I'm 6'8'' 300 pounds and I know when not to with someone.

Anyways

Josh

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think people just over eact to alot of things. Like "the bird". I mean, wow, the finger next your index and ring finger. Amazing. *Yawn*. Maybe it's just me. I can handle words, but when someone resorts to violence, then i get mad. REALLy mad.
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast