What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright lots of pics from my new camera All CPS

• Thread starter jm82792
  • Start date
Mytanks.jpg

LArgenepenthes.jpg

Lowresbinatamacro.jpg

windowsill.jpg

VentricosaBaby.jpg

Primuliflorababies.jpg

Plantandflowerpimuliflora.jpg

Byblisliniflora.jpg

Deilsiana.jpg

MoranthensisGflower.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

scorpoidespinkflowers.jpg

Venusta.jpg

My closet chicks
jm82792

There is more but thats good for now

How big is the bottom right terrium in the first pic? But man you have some nice D.'s going there congrats.

It is a 55 gallon tank the one on the left is a 10 gallon.
The tank is heated to like 74F or so and the airstone makes it sorta humid keeping my nepenthes happy the ones form hawaii since they are finally growing since they got more warmth. Please excuse my brothers clothing it's messey ....

Is the nep in the 2nd picture truncata x maxima?
How big is that pitcher?

5 and 3/5 or so inches tall is that kinda big for my Maxima X Truncata ??
I got it from a nursery in hawaii took 4 months since my conditions Were bad but I warmed them up aded more light then growth thats it's first pticher.

That's not bad at all for a first pitcher that's not open yet. Pitchers on that plant will eventually get to over a foot. Hope you have room lol.

Messy?

You should see my room! What kind of camera?

Very nice pics Josh :). Your plants look very happy in your conditions. Thanks for sharing.

Daniel

Congrats on the new camera! Did you end up getting that Olympus we talked about a long time ago?

very nice mate! id love to take pictures of mne

It's a cannon powershot A570 my cousin that i'm not related too suggested it since he does photography and is in college for a career in it. I hae room I can lower the grate down for the guy to grow taller the nep's new leaf is hitting the light :D I have mor pics offlowers in my yard if you want.
Oh back to the camera it was omly $140 too and seems nice but buy rechargable double As for camera since thats the downfall ....
The thing has a macro moce I hit a button and I get a nice macro :D

More Pics and oh if you can ID that urtic flower that would be sweet :D
(the urtic is in my 10 gallon tank sorry for the bad pic.
UFOurtic.jpg

Primulifloracloseup.jpg

Herb1.jpg

herb2.jpg

Chickens.jpg

BLueFLower.jpg

More to come of my forest,springs in the forest and other things in my forest :D

More pcs and can you id this nepenthes it was sold as a sib and hates cool conditions.
IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138-1.jpg

Life from a nepenthes stick (my fault it was in cool conditions and now is in my warm tank)
IMG_0139.jpg

Now this explains why the barn has lotsa of bocking :D
IMG_0141.jpg

My forest
http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/jm82792/?action=view&current=IMG_0144.jpg
http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/jm82792/?action=view&current=IMG_0145.jpg
There are many springs and a stream and it's well within my propertey
so could I put darlington in the stream since it is never dry nor does it get much bigger in the winter there is somelgiht no full sun scattered light though

you have a garden window :) I want one but they're like 500$

fantastic plants. :) good job!

Your plant sold as a sib is a truncata hybrid. Maybe sanguinea x truncata.

Alright for the utric flower thats the last IDing

Back