What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon God?

ROFL! My brothers and I were seeing how...bad the new legendary pokemons in the new series were and look at what we found! Think about!

Arceus (アルセウス, Aruseusu?) is a legendary Pokémon that premiered in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. It has a large, golden wheel around its abdomen, connected by spikes. It is said in a book called "The Original Story" that Arceus was born from an egg in a vortex of pure chaos. After it was born, it created two beings, one of time (Dialga) and one of space (Palkia) from itself, and then three more beings (Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit). Those five creatures created matter and spirit, while Arceus went to sleep. This story can be found in the Canalave Library, and can also be told from the various plates the player encounters in the story.

The Nintendo Event where you get the Azure Flute has not yet occured. Once the player acquires it, he or she can play the flute at Spear Pillar (where the player first met Dialga or Palkia) to summon the staircase which leads up to the Hall of Origin, Arceus' lair.

Get it? Arceus was God, The Original Story is the Bible, and made light and dark. He made Dialga and Palkia (Adam and Eve). Then, three others were made (Cain, Abel, and their sister). Then, he had to rest the seventh day (even though it was out of place)! Now, summon a staircase to Arceus's lair. Meaning going to Heaven!

Weird, isn't?:crazy:

Last edited:
Maybe it will be the next world religion eh? POKEMON hahah... I dont know if you have noticed but a fairly larg amount of religions have a story alot like that of the 'bible' so maybe next generation will warship Pikachu... hahaha :-)). Man that is hard to type without laughing

:-)) :-)) :-))

Pikachu will rise from the dead after 3 days and lead us :jester:

If you think about it, Pokemon is pretty horrible lmao. You poach wild animals, keep them in tight spaces, and only bring them out in order to fight with other poached animals for money. It's just like dog or **** fighting, except worse because it involves poaching, if you think about it. It is a fun time-waster, though.

Now some nut will come in and say it's evil and Satanic :p I remember In the 4th grade someone stole my holographic Togepi card that I imported from Japan. People were stealing cards at school so much, that they had to ban them from my school lol. I've got to buy chinpokomon, I've got to buy it, I've got to buy it! I still have those promotional sets that came in plastic folders around here somewhere. Probably in the attic. I think I had three. Like.. some island one.. and some neo one.. and some other one. I wonder if they are worth any money.I doubt it. I think the Pokemon card craze went the way of the Beanie Baby and the Furbie.

thanks Capensis, thats another reason why i dont like pokemon

Pokemon was fun, i got bored of it after 150+ hours. Now i'm waiting for the release of spore

I know! Spore looks awesome, making your own life forms from cells to actual beings.

I hear the old fashioned way is pretty fun, too.

I hear the old fashioned way is pretty fun, too.

BAHAHAHA!!!

i gotta say. pokemon was kick a**. i only got the first 6 games...then it died off for me. remember it was the s**t to have a mew in your game? or the missing# trick that would get you unlimited of anything haha!! i still have those 6 games. but unfortunately havent played them since the 6th one(crystal??) came out. my bro has the last 2 that came out. like ruby and sapphire or something. then he stopped playing it. and we never really got into cards. but i was one of the kids that thought they the s**t because they had a Charizard from the first series. i still have that card too :)

Alex

Pokemon was fun, i got bored of it after 150+ hours. Now i'm waiting for the release of spore

:highfive: I'm SO looking forward to spore. It reminds me of the Creatures games in that it's so extensive. Cool stuff man. Actually, there are few games that could make me happier (Maybe a good Deus Ex sequel, a good Fallout 3, or a new Creatures game.)

I was in to the gameboy Pokemon games when they first came out. Recently there's been a recurrence the pokem games among my friends (gameboy off of ebay + pokemon = awesome $/hours of gaming ratio.)

Yes, spore is the most exciting thing that has come to games for a long time. I am a fan of all of the developers previous works so I have high expectations.

That's strange... Nintendo usually tries to keep a safe distance from topics of religion so far as I understand. People have been writing in to request an 'angel' Pokémon for a long time now and they've always been declined. If I had a disposable income, then I'd be up to speed on these breaking theological developments.
~Joe

i thought itd be cool and look up the new pokemon haha. theres one that looks like a VFT!!! and one on there. Darkrai. = Devil?

Alex

Pokemon is way outof hand in my opinion.. It's like they havnt realised that they rent gonna sell any more but they just keep pushing more crap onto the market

Back