Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon God?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon God?

ROFL! My brothers and I were seeing how...bad the new legendary pokemons in the new series were and look at what we found! Think about!

Arceus (アルセウス, Aruseusu?) is a legendary Pokémon that premiered in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. It has a large, golden wheel around its abdomen, connected by spikes. It is said in a book called "The Original Story" that Arceus was born from an egg in a vortex of pure chaos. After it was born, it created two beings, one of time (Dialga) and one of space (Palkia) from itself, and then three more beings (Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit). Those five creatures created matter and spirit, while Arceus went to sleep. This story can be found in the Canalave Library, and can also be told from the various plates the player encounters in the story.

The Nintendo Event where you get the Azure Flute has not yet occured. Once the player acquires it, he or she can play the flute at Spear Pillar (where the player first met Dialga or Palkia) to summon the staircase which leads up to the Hall of Origin, Arceus' lair.

Get it? Arceus was God, The Original Story is the Bible, and made light and dark. He made Dialga and Palkia (Adam and Eve). Then, three others were made (Cain, Abel, and their sister). Then, he had to rest the seventh day (even though it was out of place)! Now, summon a staircase to Arceus's lair. Meaning going to Heaven!

Weird, isn't?
    Last edited by Capensis; 03-29-2008 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it will be the next world religion eh? POKEMON hahah... I dont know if you have noticed but a fairly larg amount of religions have a story alot like that of the 'bible' so maybe next generation will warship Pikachu... hahaha . Man that is hard to type without laughing

My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=bianchi914;865892]Maybe it will be the next world religion eh? POKEMON [QUOTE]

XD, maybe!
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pikachu will rise from the dead after 3 days and lead us
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is wrong with Nintendo now!? Look at what I found. Listen very carefully.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9agyX...eature=related
    She's a witch too. O_O

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you think about it, Pokemon is pretty horrible lmao. You poach wild animals, keep them in tight spaces, and only bring them out in order to fight with other poached animals for money. It's just like dog or **** fighting, except worse because it involves poaching, if you think about it. It is a fun time-waster, though.

Now some nut will come in and say it's evil and Satanic :P I remember In the 4th grade someone stole my holographic Togepi card that I imported from Japan. People were stealing cards at school so much, that they had to ban them from my school lol. I've got to buy chinpokomon, I've got to buy it, I've got to buy it! I still have those promotional sets that came in plastic folders around here somewhere. Probably in the attic. I think I had three. Like.. some island one.. and some neo one.. and some other one. I wonder if they are worth any money.I doubt it. I think the Pokemon card craze went the way of the Beanie Baby and the Furbie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "i have granted kids to hell
    oh no"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Capensis, thats another reason why i dont like pokemon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast