Looks right to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup ozzy it looks right to me...

I cannot thank you enough, CHEERS

-Ryan
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got it Ozzy. Thanks again!

- Mind if I pm you something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks right to me too

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure PM me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks right to me

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got me. To refine my previous request, seeds featuring S. minor 'Okee' would be particularly welcome if you end up with nobody to take your extras.
    Thanks again,
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the offer has come to an end. I know there is one question that everybody is asking themselves "Is this just an April Fools joke?"

I had somebody PM me and ask "Is there going to be a joke this year?" I replied "Look at the calender"

The answer to that question is pretty simple but yet very complex. Simple answer is yes this is an April fools joke, but it's more complex than that.

I'll start at the beginning.

It was about a month before the April fools joke last year, I got an email from a person that said he had a suggestion for an April Fools joke. I told him that I already had one in the works but that his would make a pretty good one. So it was shelved until earlier this year.

The complex part of this is who this joke was aimed at. Every year they were pretty much aimed at newbies who wasn't expecting it.This year it was not aimed at newbies. If you notice almost everybody that asked for plants have been here less than a year. Only a few brave or naive longtimers asked for plants.

This was the kind of joke that I could never had done alone. I had to find other people that were willing to help me. I found three very generous people that were more than willing to help me pull this off.

So when you look for somebody to blame/thank, which ever the case may be, I'm not the person you should look for. I was just a messenger this year. The Mastermind behind this was Noah. Here's his Email.

On April 1st, post an offer on the trading board offering some free but highly desirable items, such as S. Leah Wilderson seed or something. Most people, knowing you all too well, won't bite. Then give the newbs who don't know any better the prizes you offered them and laugh at everyone else for missing out.
    <

So if you asked for plants you'll receive them. Give me some time to work out shipping. I'll post it soon.

I am not a gifted enough grower to produce all the plants and seeds.So you may be asking where did the plants come from.

Joe Griffin donated the D.hilaris seeds.

Our lovable administrator donated the two VFT's and ceph plants from his store Flytrapshop.com.

Everything else was donated by Travis Wyman AKA Pyro. He deserves an EXTRA special thanks for all he gave.

I know some people are still thinking this is not real and I don't have those plants to give away. Here a pic of most of them.

Oh and I was never upset with anybody for posting it was a joke. It was all part of

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast