Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sheriff indicted

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sheriff indicted

Some of you may remember the movie I posted about a few years ago called Sheriff the Movie. It was about the Sheriff of the county that I live in. Film maker Daniel Kraus filmed it a few years back.

Well last Thursday Sheriff Ronald Hewett was suspended and removed from office. Today he was indicted on embezzlement and obstruction of justice charges. Apparently he had deputies do yard work and campaign work for him. He also asked a deputy not to arrest one of his relatives. In my opinion every sheriff in the country has probably done about the same thing.
    The indictments are not the reasons he was removed from office. Apparently his deputies signed a petition to remove him. The reasons being he was often intoxicated on a substance and some other charges. I'm sure none of the real reasons have been released yet.

There are also some audio tapes that were secretly recorded. I've heard some of them but I haven't heard anything that warrants him being removed.

One thing I didn't like about him was that when their was a high profile case, he would get on TV and talk about the person like they were guilty. I think that violates their right to a fair trial and makes them guilty until proven innocent, instead of the way it should be.
    Pretty much he's getting the same treatment now that he gave those people.

If you're interested in listening to the tapes of more info about him you can google his name or go to the local tv stations websites. WECT.com and WWAY.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done! This is your most intricate April fools joke ever! You pretended to be an independent filmmaker and even got PBS to broadcast the "documentary" a few years ago. Now you've hacked all your local media websites to insert articles about this fictitious sheriff. And act indignant about "him". Bravo!
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I'm losing my touch. This joke would have worked last year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part of the plot? Interesting.
    larry
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigflytrap/
    Save a tree, legalize cannabis.
    Be enlightened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    Well done! This is your most intricate April fools joke ever! You pretended to be an independent filmmaker and even got PBS to broadcast the "documentary" a few years ago. Now you've hacked all your local media websites to insert articles about this fictitious sheriff. And act indignant about "him". Bravo!
    It can't be a an april fools yet it is still March ... but it could be a joke
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand this.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eureka! I've discovered a hidden code in all of Ozzy's recent "newsclip" posts. If only all of you knew...

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sure you did
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!