Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chevy Cobalt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup. The cobalt is the replacement for the cavalier.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, well the reason I'm getting the Cobalt is its in the price range (around 15 with the rebates like if you have own or recently owned a GM vehicle, and my moms boyfriends credit card points like 2,000 dollars) it should bring the price down to around 10-11, Which doesn't put me under once i drive off the lot, cars worth more than what I owe as I drive off.

The only Down side is my Mohawk is To big to drive with it up, it will get bent over when ever I drive, but I'm not going to not get a car because of my hair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more cavaliers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually just saw one on the road for the first time today, it looked OK. Doesn't mean much going by looks though! I myself like hatchbacks cos I always need wood and stuff for projects and a hatch makes hauling that stuff easy.

I have a Ford Focus ZX3 hatchback and I like it but think it should get better milage for the cars size (about 26 mpg same as my '85 Buick Skylark did) but it'll do til I can get a hybrid, solar or nuclear fusion powered car or something!

edit: the seat in the focus adjusts low to the floor and it has a high roof it's bigger inside than it appears from the outside - good for 'hawks and big people!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its kinda late, and I don't know what kind of deals they have for a focus. It's a nice car and comes in yellow too, lol.

My Mohawk is like 7-8 inches, so don't know how that would fit into much of any car! unless its a convertible. The Cobalt is set a side, we are going to go get it on Friday, loan and every thing is all set up. So I cant wait, first new car... pretty excited.

Im getting the 08, here is the sticker for it.
    link

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer" Baylorguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't mind me asking, what are you paying for it before TT&L? Hopefully you did your research to ensure you are not getting ripped off by what I like to call the Stealership. Do research on edmunds.com to ensure you are getting a good deal. They have reference points for your market so you have an idea of what other people are paying.

Phil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spike that hawk up with Knox unflavored gelatine and drive with it tilted out the window! With Knox you can even swim with it up and it'll still stay rigid - needs very hot water and brush to wash down! We used to use about 1-2 cups of hot water to a packet of Knox (usually 4 packets in a $1 box), microwave the stuff til bubbling then let cool a bit mix in hair and dry with the hot setting on the hair dryer - you'll have nearly iron hard liberty spikes or a super sturdy fin. For foot long or more you need friends - my first hawk was to the tips of my fingers with my arm stretched over my head so what 18" or so It took 2 friends a long time to get it up but knox did the trick and held for some time.

The school said my hair was a distraction but I dunno....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE, Yea but Knox once its on their its hard to work with is what I was told.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast