What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iraq war is over!!!

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
indeed, it got me to look. i feel foolish to think such thing could be possible.

~b

You title should have said "Bush ends Iraq war"

Oh yeah nobody would have believed that one.

It's April fools day and that idiot is still president.

Technically it really IS over. There isn't really any war going on in Iraq anymore. It's just peace keeping and reconstruction. Wars have battles. When was the last time there was any sort of real battle? Sure there is a skirmish here and there and the odd crazed bomber/gunman, but that does not a war make.:nono:

Yeah, and Korea was a "police action."

That's not funny. I have a cousin over there.

Lol, that's horrible XD.

Im sorry but Skirmishes are WAR.

We can just call the revolutionary war, Skirmishes too, thats all it was really, a bunch of guerrilla war fare going on in random areas, same with Vietnam.

War–noun
1. a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
2. a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
3. a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
4. active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.
5. aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.

Is it not a State or period of military operations between two nations or parties?

Yes, it isn't funny - it's terrible - I wasn't trying to be funny.
Notice the sad little sorry man instead of a big smile.

Yeah, I was just messing with you. Can't say the line because now it's the 2nd. But my cousin is back in Germiny getting messed up everyday day and night. He is also getting out of the Army in July too. But the war should really end.

What Iraq War? Didn't Captain Codpiece win that a few years ago:

mission-accomplished.jpg

Now THAT'S funny! :-D

Back