What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring's finally here (a pic)

all you talking not wearing a coat until below 0, omg! i wear a jacket if t gets 60 here. but its like yall say, you get used to it when you live there. crazy! lol

~b

coat at 60? hell we go swimming at 60..............and thats with a lake that in the heat of summer the water doesnt get above 75* :grin: heck this time of year at 50 my girls leave their coats at home and wear shorts to school...............as far as cold......you can work up a sweat shoveling snow at -20 or so........have walked 5 blocks to the store and back the same 5 at -35.............

I'm thinkin' of joining the Polar Bear Club. :crazy:

Polar Bear Club

I wonder if I could actually do it though....... BRRRRRRR‼‼ THAT looks cold!

I'd be rather concerned about extreme shrinkage however...... ;)

afraid it will be an inny instead of an outy?

im doing the poler bear plunge when i turn 18. ive always wanted to do it. :) and its right here on the Ohio river...so i dont have too far to go for a hospital that is 3 mins away from the place they do it haha.

Alex

If I lived somewhere like that, I would either kill myself or move as quickly as possible

That's why some quebecer move to florida during winter (we call them «snowbird») and why cubans have heard a lot of quebec (between november and march, if they hear somebody speaking in french they automatically know that we're from quebec. Some of them even learned french because of that).

Wow, with all that snow, you should make a gigantic snowman! I am more resistant to heat than cold. Got to love Florida .:cool: I always have to wear a jacket or something at like 60 degrees. But in summer, I always wear pants instead of shorts in like 95 degrees. Heck, I where jackets at that temp sometimes!

Back