What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jigsaw British coins

• Thread starter Alexis
  • Start date

Alexis

Next time you're over in Britain, you'll have some brand new coins to play with: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7328107.stm

I think they're really neat and it's a clever idea. Unfortunately there are are still some stuffy old fools who think it's an outrage, going by some of the comments.

What do you think?

I agree, I like the style and puzzle aspect of the coin design.

Unfortunately there are are still some stuffy old fools who think it's an outrage
These are found everywhere you go. :D

I think the coins look great. Very modern.
icon14.gif

The UK has some cool money. When I was there in 01, I was fascinated by the coins. The 2 pound (I think it was) was pretty cool.

Too bad I won't get to see these coins anytime soon, with the dollar as weak as it is. Thanks George R. Bush

The two pound is a big chunky thing. It's not changing, but I suppose it doesn't need to.

coin.gif

A lot of the rest have been around since the 70's and needed updating!

I don't like it, but I don't hate it. Only cool when they're pieced together. The biggest problem is not having numbers, non english speakers will hate it for it functionality.

I like it! Very cool. Other countries have always had nicer looking money than the U.S. There is nothing more boring than that green dollar bill. We're improving with some of the recent changes...more color in the bills.

Great new coins! Yay for Britain!

I like them a lot. I think it's a great idea to tie them all together. And I thought we were going to talk about pogs! lol.

xvart.

Back