Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If this isnt a test..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy If this isnt a test..

Then Idk what one is.
    My life is really horrible right now. My dad is depressed and a drunk, my sister is depressed, my girlfriend is depressed and I'm about to lose her. I'm depressed and about to lose my mind with everything else. My car is smashed, I have a $500 ticket, no money, I'm still grieving for my mom, I'm getting nervous about Basic and AIT (job training) and where I'll be from there. On top of that I'm going insane because the window for my dad to spend time with me is rapidly closing and he spends it (in order): a) with a woman whom I do not care for b) with my sister c) his friends and drinking d)working on the house and i come in at like k or L.
    And My step mom is demanding way too much from my dad for divorce such as retirement, the house etc. The lawyer (ours that is) said be ready to lose house! Not only that she is demanding my dad pay 650 for spousal support, all her medical and credit card bills paid by Dad and he still has to care for my sister, a dog, 3 cats, himself and me (2 months). My head is about to explode!!!!!
    I know the Buddha said life is suffering but to deal with all this in less than a years time is really wearing down my insanity! I'm going mad with it all!!! I dont want the suffering and pain any more. I just want someone to say its going to be okay cause I'm soaking my hands in my tears and Idk what to do with it all....

EDIT: I'm already getting help so please dont mention that
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the most part i say suck it up and deal with, no one said life's going to be easy.........most everyone goes through their own personal hell on earth, ive been through several in my personal life. so suck it up, admit to yourself things are the chits(looks like you have done that part) and pro-actively seek to improve your situation. the answers will not come to yah sitting in your room moping.....find a good friend to cry on their shoulder, find a counselor you can talk to either at school or im sure the military branch your going into will have someone you can chat with........but sitting around complaining that life sucks gets yah no where, pick yourself up and look for solutions, dont wait for them to come to you cause very lil in life just falls into your lap............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive already done that mate..
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It always goes in cycles. It never stays miserable for that long, and circumstances have a way of rapidly changing. Think of it as getting all the horrible crap out of the way right off the bat. Also, you can't control your immediate circumstances, but you can control your ultimate destiny, so don't sit around waiting for things to happen!

Casplock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Venting and sorting is not just a female thing. Guys need to unload, too. Anyhoo, while I don't have any quick fixes (a guy thing), I would strongly urge you to NOT do that which is empty and destroys relationships, brain cells, and livers. Do what ya can with what ya have, even if it's just spins. Enjoy your interests and hobbies for distractions. Buld relatiosnhips where you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with jimscott with the hobby thing, i will say that i find fishing to be the only thing that can cheer me up in any situation.

Its a phase that will eventually pass, just remember to always watch your back. I know how you feel though, you have to make yourself see that not EVERYTHING is falling apart, its easy to sit around and only think about the bad stuff, try something different. even if it is just taking a long walk, you'd be surprised.

~b

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may sound dumb but don't forget to get adequate sleep and food, as that can exacerbate negative emotions. And I second getting out and walking. Also, which is better for you - hanging with people or solitude?

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing you need to realize is that you can't fix the people around you. Sounds like your dad is going through a hard time and they is effecting you by him not spending the time with you that you think he should. You can't change that. They have to fix their own lives, like you have to improve yours. To me it sounds like you have the best path chosen. You are going into the military. The only way you can help the family situation is to improve yourself and not let your feelings and problems add to the families problems. I think the best thing is to continue on with a career in the military. That is the best thing to do to help your family, by helping yourself.

Once you get into the military, you won't have time to worry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast