What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Flytraplady5!!

• Thread starter rco911
  • Start date
LOIS, I want to wish you a very very very VERY happy birthday! You've been a great source of inspiration for me, and I truly appreciate all that you've done for me, its truly a honor to know you!! >applause< you are AWESOME, (beyond awesome) and I just want to wish you a very very happy birthday!!

Happy Bday Lois! Hope everything is grand in CA! :)

Happy birthday Lois! Thanks for all of the help you've given to members of the CP hobby (me included!)

Hope you have a great day! :)

Happy Birthday, Lois! Lois was the first person I met in real life from TF and what a treat she is! Lois - My wife and I are actually coming back to CA this fall. We're staying in Napa, but I'll have to stop by! I'll let you know when it's a little close because I'd love to see you again!

xvart.

Happy Birthday Loess!

Lois! :banana2: Happy Birthday!! :)

Dang...I missed it! I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

Happy growing for yet another green year!

Thanx everyone.
I had a wonderful BD spent it at BACPS meeting. Saw a video of old bogs that are now stands of pine trees for paper products. also saw a few of the forum members there.
it was a really gr8 day .

Happy Birthday Flytraplady5 I'm glad you had a good one did you get any carnivorous plants as a gift? =)

Hey there Bluebird
Thanx
Actually I received a an Agave v. parynni( one of my other passions) from my daughter
and a plant stand for the new nepthes house that I am building. and of course some cash.and a bunch of phone calls from my family in PA.

Hey, I forgot to say Happy Birthday also, Lois! Glad it was a good one, and sorry I missed the BACPS meeting (again!).

Max

Back