What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have a Riddle!

• Thread starter bianchi914
  • Start date
to keep the docter away for 7 days. to easy!

Darn, how'd you figure it out?

I cant lie, i vaguely remember seeing it somewhere before.
really awesome riddle though.

A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with a beautiful women named Sarah. The bus driver has to go on a long drive for 7 days. Before he leaves, he gives her 7 apples. Why did he do that?
Clever :p

And could you clarify/explain the bunny one a little better? I dont really get what your asking.

Roarbark: You were right, slip the newspaper under a door.

And could you clarify/explain the bunny one a little better? I dont really get what your asking.

Ok, Dead in the center of an island is a bunny. 6 feet north, south, east, and west is land from the center and from the center, how many steps does it take to get on one of the sides. None, it's dead in the center of the island.

no one's solved these two yet:
punctuate this sentence so it makes gramatical sense:
that that is is that that is not is not is that it it is

two days ago I was 8. Next year I'll be 11. How is this possible?

That. That is? Is that? That is not. Is not? Is that it? It is. (Rofl, wild guess)

It's talking about weight?

no, is it because you were born these febuary and and it has been 8 months, so you are 8 months old, and in january (next year) you will be 11 months old?

no, is it because you were born these febuary and and it has been 8 months, so you are 8 months old, and in january (next year) you will be 11 months old?

I was thniking something about that too, but he would be 9 becuase two days ago he was 8.

The individuals birthday is December 31st and it is currently January 1st. Therefore, two days ago on Dec. 30th they were 8, turned 9 on the 31st. They will turn 10 in the current year, and next year they will turn 11. I believe this is correct though please point out if I missed something important.

That. That is? Is that? That is not. Is not? Is that it? It is. (Rofl, wild guess)
wrong!

The individuals birthday is December 31st and it is currently January 1st. Therefore, two days ago on Dec. 30th they were 8, turned 9 on the 31st. They will turn 10 in the current year, and next year they will turn 11. I believe this is correct though please point out if I missed something important
right!

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

Is it bleach lol, "I make celebrities look stupid".

Or pressure maybe.... pressure like pear pressure can make you cry, and build up of pressure make you go potty... idk

I am probably wrong i might as well have tried though :-D

i know! wait, no I don't! :-))

Is it heat?

Ok, Dead in the center of an island is a bunny. 6 feet north, south, east, and west is land from the center and from the center, how many steps does it take to get on one of the sides. None, it's dead in the center of the island.
Ahhh i see. >.< :-))

punctuate this sentence so it makes gramatical sense:
A wild stab:
That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
Isnt the answer to this one debated? I've heard people say everything from time to god to pressure to other random stuffes, as well as "No" as in, No, I cant guess the riddle.

Heres a riddle from "The Hobbit":

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays kings, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

What is this thing?

Heres a riddle from "The Hobbit":

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays kings, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

What is this thing?

water.

ROFL!!! LMAO!!! Some of the replies in this thread are just freaking hilarious. :D LMAO!!!

when it has rabbies!:-O

Back