Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have a Riddle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    Damn your Vulcan logic! :P
    I only had to point this out because you beat me to posting that one of them was a third gender.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    I didn't read other peoples answers before I posted. You ask witch do would the OTHER person say would lead you to safty. Because one only tells the truth he will point at the door not to take and since the other one must lie he will also point at the door that will kill you because if he point to the one that would save you he would tell the truth. Right?
    nope sorry.. just read the answer than you will get it
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how was it wrong? you only need to ask one question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, in the first riddle, aren't the twins supposed to tell you which one lies and which one tells the truth? That's how I've been hearing it .
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dead in the center there is a bunny on an island. 6 feet north, 6 feet south, 6 feet west, and 6 feet east is land. How many jumps does it take to get to the other side?
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time? *Hint-the removal of letters does not have to be in order*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The word CANDY can be spelled using just 2 letters. Can you figure out how?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, usually I hear it as, you are stuck in a jungle with 2 tribes, one that will only lie to you and one that will only tell the truth. there is a man in front of 2 paths, one that will lead you only to your doom and another that will lead you to safety. you don't know what tribe he is from and he will only answer one question. Also you can't walk over to the tribe that tells the truth and ask them as a rule.

an older brother and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other.

How did she accomplish this?

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast