What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have a Riddle!

• Thread starter bianchi914
  • Start date
Oops!

I forgot part of the riddle. You have to use the table and mirror to get out. ;)

Roarbank, there are eight people total, so the woman has three girls and four boys. Add the woman on and you have four girls, four boys.
I win.
how about this one. A guy was born before his father. How is this possible? It's legal!

I forgot part of the riddle. You have to use the table and mirror to get out. ;)

You break the mirror and use it as a file.
I win, hands down. :grin:

ahh, but what do you do with the table? Break the mirror on it?
I win too if that's the answer!!! Mwahaha...

Nope, try again. Someone out there has to know the answer ;).

Roarbank, there are eight people total, so the woman has three girls and four boys. Add the woman on and you have four girls, four boys.
I win.

I dont think you win! ;)
because that doesnt make sense, the riddle is:

A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys. How is this possible?

half of THEM are boys..the children.
The mother is not counted as one of the children.

Scot

You the mirror to see if anybody is coming by putting it near the window.
When it's clear stand on top of the table and push on the top of the box causing it to overturn. Then break one of the legs off the table and go find whoever put you in this box. Use the table leg against this persons head.

I have a riddle: You are in a box...now, this box is made of steel and welded on all edges. There is no door, just a window with bars. You have a table and a mirror in the box with you. How do you get out?

Anyone??

-Sara

Using the table(breaking the mirror on the table), break the mirror into two halves.
Put the two halves together.
Two halves make a whole....er....hole.......this riddle makes more sense when you don't have to write it out.....

here's a great one I found.
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

here's a great one I found.
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
Language the third word in 'the english langue' is LANGUAGE

You have six pairs of black gloves and six pairs of brown gloves in your drawer. In complete darkness, how many gloves must you take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match?

The answer is 3 gloves.
And GrowerGray was right...well almost right, the one I heard was: You look in the mirror, see what you saw, take the saw and cut the table in 1/2, 2 halves make a whole and you crawl out the hole. :) Yay!

CPsinSC- you are wrong it is not 3 gloves think about it longer

What crawls in the morning, walks on two legs in the afternoon, and three by night?
If you finished High School you'll probably know this one.

You have six pairs of black gloves and six pairs of brown gloves in your drawer. In complete darkness, how many gloves must you take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match?

Well 3 would be right since you could feel the gloves to make sure you get one for each hand. But since you are probably assuming you can't, then the answer would be 13. The first 6 could be all left handed browns, the next 6 all left handed blacks, and 1 for a right hand of either pair (or vice versa).

actually you have to take out 13 gloves. the first six you draw out could all be left black gloves, then next 6 you draw out could be all right brown gloves but when you draw the 13th you have to get a match to one of the first 12 you took out.

Last edited:
Yeah I accidentally put 7 at first because I thought it was 3 of each color, but then I edited it when I saw it was 6. Either way the logic is the same... however if you have the ability to feel, you would only require 3.

bianchi wins the GRY riddle.
If you didn't look that one up, it's a famous riddle that people puzzled over for a months, so feel special.

Well i didnt look it up so i am happy :-D

Back