What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday To Glider!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Heres to a fun filled birthday!
:beer:

Happy birthday
1partyguy.gif

Happy Bday!

Happy BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey, aren't you turning 18?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Monday birthdays are the best.

Yo G! Happy Berfday!

WOO HOO! probably the best monday birthday i can rememebr having! no im 17. the only benefit for being 17 is that i can buy my own tickets for rated R movies....not like i didnt see them anyways :D

Happy Birthday. Remember to get a designated driver.
nah. it wasnt that crazy. next year though i mean uh...ha! and hey maybe i can be designated driver for the NECPS show this year if your going! that way you and schloaty can have "fun" and i wont have to worry about hitting something!

so far the only presents ive gotten is money(only 170 for right now. still have a rich aunt and a grandmother MIA :) ) and i got the complete Planet Earth disk set!!! thats about as CP as it gets for me!

im surprised i got this big of a thread! haha! i just now got on and i have 38 new messages. all facebook reminders that someone wrote on my wall. haha!!

Alex

and lets not forget! Tax Day tomorrow! oh grand! :censor:

Haha might as well say it here too!

Happy Birthday Alex!

lol! Looks like someone is going to be filling their plant shelf with a few dozen CP's. ;)

Happy birthday glider! Hope you had fun! 8)

Bumped!

happy birthday. did you get my pm from a while ago? i still have the Venusta seeds you won for sase. it could be a belated birthday gift. let me know!

Awwww....Glider should have a new post fo 2009. Not a recycled birthday.

At any rate, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alex. Hope it's a great year for you. :)

Happy coming of age!

hey. its recycling! keepin it green =] im still having internet troubles after what... 8 months? im about to shoot the internet company. this is ridiculous.... anyways. thanks everyone! =] i went out and bought a birthday cigar, scratch-off, fireworks, registered for selective service and got taken to uh.....a certain business... by like nine of my friends. haha. ANYWAYS! i missed out on the tattoo though =] nothing plant related though. however... was greeted with a surprise by my N. tentaculata...a flower stalk =]

Alex

Back