We can all remember the mummified N. Mikeii. That was a joint effort between me and JLAP.
Actually, I wanted to see how long a D. Adelae could go without water. It survived surprisingly long.
"We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait
Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846
My Grow List: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...128#post865128
dude i wanna see that!
Lol, you ate it!? Well, the weirdest way I killed a VFT was I was like 7 years old and kept closing them and giving them dead bugs. I also clogged a sarracenia with a pill bug. I think I suffocated them too.
The following statement is true.
The above statement is false.
My growing growlist of growing things
haha them mummified mikeii it was cold damaged and I kept saying over and over it looked like a mummy the leaves looked like old dry leathery flesh.
uhh i have only killed like one plant my first vft I had bought a duncecraft kit and the vft that my mom had got me well I put it in the soil that came with the kit and it croaked.
But the seedlings germinated I now have a whole pot of sarracenia seedlings the ones that came with the kit.
oh wait I did kill one oreo it's rhizome turned mushy I had gotten it mid winter and idk what happened maybe it will pull a phoenix.
Dog has eaten/partially eaten about 9 neps.
Z polski y dumny
Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
i've had birds eat my VFTs, my sarras, and my dog has helped me repot way too many plants. I once ate a tuberous drosera tuber...tasted like 1/2 onion 1/2 leafy veggie...
"It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"
I should make a list!
1) Attempting to make a mininog at a stream edge
2) Dropping seedlings on the floor, in the dark
3) Thinking I was doing D. regia a favor and made two pots for two plants
4) Opening up a well -sealed makeshift pot of a B. liniflora, only to see the plant fall on the floor and die
5) Having my kid bump into pots of pygny sundews and crash to the floor
6) My wife knocked my Ceph to the floor
7) Having a Nep in a hanging basket crash into trays of plants
8) Putting pings outside only to have a rainstorm scatter and rot them
9) Freezing D. paradoxa colony
10) Someone dumping my rain barrel that had U. gibba in it
Here are some crime scenes:
crashed into this: