Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest way you killed a CP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billylh View Post
    waking up at 7am to peek out the window and see the chihuahua in the barrel bog and digging the whole thing out(something like 7 sarrs, 2 dews, 4 vft, and some others), only lost maybe 2 plants though.

im not much of a morning person.

~b
    I would kill that rat..the reason i call chiuauas rats is because if i can drop kick a "dog" of that size over my backyard fence, its not a dog but a rat.
    But that really sux that he/she did that!! Who does he/she think she is?
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man this thread tore off..bleach? dogs? cats? coke? Sounds like not man but domestics of man and man made products are the worst for CPs
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found out my dog spike (in my avatar) eat my vft bulb today! He had a peice stuck to him! I don't have any more vfts! They all died in dog related deaths! I can't believe I didn't learn the first 10 times! (all little walmart peices)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, I got Carnivorous Creations from dunecraft. When I saw the instruction booklet, I said, "Who uses these anymore?" And when I was putting the seeds in, I filled it to like 3/4, put seeds, then put the rest of the soil on them (that's what I usually do with regular seeds of plants, it works, though). Then when I saw the instructions, I was like, "Oh, crap. Well, it'll still grow probably". Then I put it in for stratifaction, bla, blah, blah. Then I had the dome one in Summer heat and when I checked, the soil was burning hot. XD

Plus, I got a VFT from Lowes in a death cube, but it looked completely healthy! Not know how to care for them, I killed it.

PS: Speaking of death cubes, I've never seen them again. When I was there, they had VFTs and some kind of Neps, but, they actually got light *Gasp*. Wish me luck to find them tomorrow (I'm looking for Roottone actually).
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn chipmunk! I should have traped it and let my snake have fun with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tourtured a TC mutant ventrata/icosa. gave it no light. watered with tap water. soil was like 1:1 peat and vermiculite. no humidity. it still, for some reason, kept growing and pitchering like no tomorrow. i made a cutting and sent it off to another person. the mother plant actually died when i gave it good conditions. ironic...

another time was a ventrata that was outside for summer. a storm came through and actually ripped the plant out of the pot. all that was left was the green. there were no roots at all. so emergency cuttings were made and none made it. first nep i ever killed too

Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Someday is not a day of the week. Maxx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once had a little copelandii basal that was trying to root. I had to be off somewhere quick so I told my mom to put it on my plant shelf. She put it on the ground outside on our porch. I came back later to find the growing tip had been eaten by my cat. The same cat also feasted on a sensitivty plant I had. And he always goes for the growing tips!
    I regret little to nothing!

My Growlist

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a plant but I accidentally smoked a whole batch of fresh D.collinsiae seeds once (not smoking anything illegal either dammit)
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast