What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some entertaining stupidity.

geez Pyro......everyone knows that is not the proper way to water puppies........... :-))

Too cute! She really snaps her jaws hard, hope she doesn't break a tooth.

(you'd have to take her to the doggy-dentist) ;)

Get her all wound up right before bed!

xvart.

Get her all wound up right before bed!

xvart.

That is the only way I can get her to sleep!! If you are not familiar with ACDs they are always going. She can run circuits around the yard all day and still want to play!!

Fry,

ACD are bred to have pretty tough mouths so I do not worry much about her breaking teeth. I am just thankful she does not use that force on us on the rare occasion she tries to heel us.

What happens when she finds that sprayer unattended?

He won't have a sprayer any more! DUH! My dog has OCD or at least I think so, all he wants to do is run and play ball!

Nice sprayer. I bought the same one recently. :cool:

My dog has OCD or at least I think so, all he wants to do is run and play ball

:-)) I believe he means Australian Cattle dog.

That video is hilarious. :D My dog goes berserk over the garden hose. He prances and drools and yips...he'll follow the water stream at 90 miles all over the yard. I wish I had a good video of it, because he'll never be able to do it again.

ya, i know.

my dog...geez...she LOVES water and chases any water sprayin device faster than my eyes will follow! Her "superior labradoodle intellect (yeah, we got a labradoodle (labradore/poodle) partly because they're frickin brilliant)" completely goes out the window when water is around. Then she turns into a water controled car.

Haha your house'll be attacked by PETA you know, right? hahaha :-))

dude we had this tiny fence about 3 ft tall and my dad asked me too remove it to did and couldnt get one pole so i left it there. my dog (black lab) and i were playin fetch and hes standin next to the pole. i throw his toy, he turns to run and SMASHES HIS HEAD INTO THE POLE. it doesnt even phase him!! he runs looking for the toy after recovering from the 90 degree spin!! LOL

What happens when she finds that sprayer unattended?

Number 2 reason the sprayer is kept inside the black tank stand you can see behind me in that video :)

Back