What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design Your Dream CP!

Er, nix that, my vote goes for his pappy;
MM35_PG241.jpg

~Joe

Some animals take the poison of what they eat and use it as their own. What if carnivorous plants did something like that too? Like if they ate a firefly, they would glow. Or if they got a spider, they would be poisonous.

I would prefer a HUGE dionea that could eat a school bus :-)). Maybe a giant hamatat type pitcher (as in having prominate fangs on it).... or i guess i would settle to have this in my back yard
Sarlacc.jpg

Would you feed it things like this, perhaps?
boba.jpg

Hmmm yes that would look like the perfecxt treat for it.

The original sarlacc is waaay better than that cgi beak piece of crap BTW.

Yes i know this i just could not find any original pics of the original so i am sorry. And it is not a sarlaac it is a new cultivar of pitfall traps gosh didnt get the memo?

32d3f229.jpg

Theirs a bit of a fuzzy dew hanging from the inner fangs, attracts the bugs.

My DREAM plant, grows large 4-5 feet tall per pitcher, thick fast growing roots, very adapt to allot of conditions. Ill leave the rest up to your imagination.

Do the fangs act as a secondary trap in case they dont enter the top where it bites down on the bugs if they refuse to enter the opening???

Yes i know this i just could not find any original pics of the original so i am sorry. And it is not a sarlaac it is a new cultivar of pitfall traps gosh didnt get the memo?

You don't have to apologize. I was just joking. lol

And, no, I guess I didn't get that memo...:scratch:

fgdgdss8.jpg

Or this guy
Odium1.JPG

"This creature resembles a great seething mass of vibrant green tendrils attached to the large central maw akin to a giant carnivorous plant. Wisps and trails of a purplish gas seep from the sides of its mouth. Its movement is not unlike that of a scurrying spider and it seems unnaturally fast for a creature of its size. [If the creature has any puppets also read the following] Some of its tentacles entwine captive humanoids, suspending them off the ground like puppets. These victims have palpitating sickly green skin, as if they have become living extensions of the plant itself."

And these guys are rather cute
meat_plants_colored.jpg

Malboro anyone?

final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-2.jpg

i was reading the begining of the thread about blue colored plants...has anyone ever tried adding blue food coloring to their water and see if anything happened? I know of some plants that take the dye into their flower petals and thats it. as ar as im aware there is NO natural blue coloring in plants (or flowers) a sciece mag once said.

i know tons of blues flowers...but i cant think of any leaves...

Back