Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Design Your Dream CP!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Design Your Dream CP!

I just thought of this and thought it would be awesome. Let's all design our own dream carnivorous plant! Try to make it in paint or some other thing, or just describe it, or both.
    The following statement is true.
    The above statement is false.
    My growing growlist of growing things

I Like Watching Things Grow... laxgoal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so it has really long thin leaves and at the end there is kinda like a jack in the box head with really sharp teeth and it grabs flies with its little hands as they fly by and stuffs them in its mouth.

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha human like features would be wierd...although we do grow cps...

I would want a nep that matured in 3 years, and were as easy to cross as sarras, and their leaf bases were covered in dew. Like an overall killer. And the growing tip glows in the dark for some strange reason. I like glowy things.
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like 4 foot tall Drosera capensis with tendrils on each leaf where Nepenthes-like pitchers would grow. The outside of each Nepenthes pitcher would be made out of butterwort-leave traps, and of course there would be venus flytrap like traps (can't remember any of this terminology right now) around the base of the plant. It would walk on bladderwort-like roots, hunting for its prey with a spear and flyswatter or simply sitting and letting the bugs come to it. It would also secrete a nector that would be worth $5,000 per cubic inch and, once dranken, would make your IQ skyrocket and make work easiar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a sarraceniia that when flies touch the leaf thingy on top of the tube it close down shut against the tube trapping the flies, then fill the whole tube up with digestive rhyzome until the flies dies and open again. with dew on the outer of the tube. kinda like a sar+flytrap+sundew.and mature in 2-3 months, and will keep growing without dying back except for dormancy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just imagine these plants into one plant. The body of nep, tupe of Sarr, teeth of Ceph, closes like VFT, and rolls like a sundew.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, while the above descriptions are.... unique.... I'm going to be realistic and say I'd like something that's blue, like the blue on other foliage plants.

I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry, or both.

I remember years ago someone said, while in Papua New Guinea, they discovered a plant that looked like an intermediate form between Darlingtonia and Sarracenia. Nothing ever became of that... another forgotten myth (William may have not called it a myth, but I am now ). He did over react a bit now that I see it again lmao. I'm going to go ahead and close that thread. I've got a bad feeling some newb will resurrect it.

Behold. A thread I made in 03'. Take note of how I did not use capital letters or punctuation on ever line. Boy have I changed; isn't that right, Sizzurp?

http://terraforums.com/forums/showth...ighlight=papua

Look at my youthful enthusiasm. Where did it go? The end is neigh. I can feel the cold, seductive hand of death slowly creeping down my neck. My arteries are hardening as we speak! Oh, it's true what they say. They really DO only want you when you're 17. When you're 21, you're no fun. They take a Polaroid and let you go, say they'll let you know, so come on.

... I think something's wrong with me lmao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is a giant nepenthes that lives halfway buried and lures cows with corn on a string. There is also giant VFTs on the bottom of the nepenthes.

The following statement is true.
    The above statement is false.
    My growing growlist of growing things

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast