What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new plant pics!

MasterGrower

not really...
Hi,
My Sarrs from Andy arrived! They are huge! I
I posted a lot of pics. I'll also post some pics of the rest of my plants later.I have to go do my homework. :)

Congrats on your new plants. They look great! :-D

Crystal

Thanks Andrew for the little bonus! :)

Very nice! looks like you gotta a lot of new plants ;D

Looks like the sarrs made the trip good :) Hope you didn't have a 'Dentate Traps' yet... I came across that little one and figured what the heck :p You're welcome.
Andrew

PS I copied your post to the "I support flytrapshop.com" thread :)

DO I spy a N. sanguinea a N. truncata highland and a nepenthes ventricosa?
Truncata in time will get huge and if it is truncata then I suggest moving it out of the tank and growing it on a window. Even then you might need a bigger window oneday but the vendor you got those nepenthes from is not fond of terrariums and the truncata is already acclimated to lower humidity and full sun. Don't pamper it it's not like it's a villosa I would save terrariums for harder to grow plants or plants that like it warmer like lowland nepenthes.
ALSO those sarracenia and flytraps on your window should be sitting in about an inch or two of rain water or distilled, they are bog plants I suggest getting a tray of water for their pots.

Wow! Um, I think I know where I am getting my first collection of sars from!

no one was kidding when they said Andrew carries some huge sarrs, price to size compares to no other ive found.

congrats!

~b

Flytrapshop Rocks!!!
I've seen other nurseries offer the same size plant for $40.00!
Andy offers the biggest plants I've ever seen!
I was expecting small, 9 in. plants but getting huge, 2 foot tall plants really surprised me when I saw them!
Flytrapshop is the best nurserie ever! :-D

- MasterGrower

Nice plants.

Wow, it looks like there are finally more members from NC.

Wholy moly i cannot beleive it that there is a shop that ships big 3 foot plants for such a good price. I will be getting some cp's from andy soon now!

Thanks guys... but really, what size plants did you expect to grow from the big rhyzomes I showed when I first listed the Sarracenia for sale? ;) see post 15: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111872&page=2 And remember that Sarracenia have different heights they grow to... Not all of them are so large. but they are all mature divisions.

Back