Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Police free to kill again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NY Police free to kill again

Verdict just in: aquitted 3 cops kill unarmed man at his bachelor party.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/25/...ial/index.html

It's only in movies where the cops get theirs.

Every time there's a charge against police they dance away scott free -it's like we're living in a Philip K. **** dystopian future novel.

"Don't you want to help your government?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont drive your car at police trying to run them over, and the police wont have to shoot you dead..

the victim was far from "innocent" in this case..the only person responsible for his death is him.
    his actions had consquences..
    if he had been a decent law-abiding guy, he would still be alive today..

im so tired of the police being demonized for doing their jobs..

"poor innocent baby..he did nothing wrong! he was only at a strip club, with guns and drugs, didnt do what the police asked, got in a car, while drunk, and drove it toward police, hitting one of them, who then shot at him FOR NO REASON!!"

uh huh, right..

I dont feel sorry this guy..he brought it on himself..

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BS

Being at a club that is under investigation unbeknownst to you doesn't make you automatically an accomplce to anyting that may have gone on there when you are not involved. Driving away from someone in plain clothes holding a gun at you doesn't constitute trying to run someone down. I would be dead too cos I'd have done the same thing -try to get away from a fight.

Guess ya'll better buy my funeral flowers early!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    BS
    yes I know..which is why I responded to it.

scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    BS

Being at a club that is under investigation unbeknownst to you doesn't make you automatically an accomplce to anyting that may have gone on there when you are not involved. Driving away from someone in plain clothes holding a gun at you doesn't constitute trying to run someone down.

You forgot some words..let me fill them in for you..

Being at a club that is under investigation (alledgely) unbeknownst to you doesn't make you automatically an (alledged) accomplce to anyting that may have gone on there when you are not (alledgely) involved. (alledgely) driving away from someone in plain clothes holding a gun at you , (alledgely) pretending you are an innocent victim and have no idea who they are or why they are chasing you, (alledgely) ignoring their shouts that they are police and to halt, and (alledgely) driving your car at them to run them over, doesn't (alledgely) constitute trying to run someone down.

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The off duty cop in Chicago got off after beating up the bartender as well. That being said there are idiots in every profession. No LEO would willingly harm another person unless their life was in jeapordy. Corruption is also a part of the "system" no matter where you live but I'd like to think it is a very small part. No one wants to work with another guy that is above the law, or would make others look bad.

In this instance though I completely agree with scot.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well by reading that left wing CNN version of the story where it takes Bloomberges words out of contect it is easy to see he was "innocent". But when I read theFox story then it apears Bell's friends and bell asked for the treatment they got. When you are over heard saying "Yo, get my gun! Get my gun! Let's get my gun from the car! Yeah, we're gonna f- - - him up!" then you go into protect mode. The officers had their shields around their next so even if they didn't hear them say they are cops there was a shinny shield there. If your not acting like a hoodlum and wanting ti get in a fight with someone else int he bar and cause trouble this would have never happened. Them getting frisky with the girl and causing another gentleman who had a gun to confront the trouble makers in Bell's group. I'm sorry but if I am carrying a gun and someone tried to run me down i am going to empty my clip into your car. Bell tried to run the cops down twice before he got fired at. So that was not just trying to get away. There is alot more to this than you get from CNN and even fox admittedly.

I'm not saying cops do not make mistakes and have not killed when unnecessarily, but I do not think that is the case here. Two of the guys accused were black, so how can anyone thinking it was racially driven? Cops especially in undercover situations are high stressed and can be killed at the drop of a dime if they are fingered as a cop. So the moral of this story is. Don't be stupid and try to get into fights and be a gentleman instead of a billy bad *** wannabe thug. Had these guys not been trying to pick up a hooker at a strip club and then get in an argument with the girls protectors then they wouldn't have been shot at. These officers were doing their job and protecting themselves.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

dude...cut down stream not across radjess331's Avatar
    Redlands, Sanbernardino County, California, United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I read the report. I am sorry but the police were in the right. I am just a student in law enforcement and crime scene investigation. However think about it. There was detectives. They are supposed to investigate. They were under the belief that one of the people they were following was about to get a gun.Then the people they were following got into a car and tried to leave. The officers tried to stop them. The suspects begin driving. Police draw their weapons. He tried to run them over. They fired at him.

He claims to be trying to get away, but I'm sorry who ever heard of driving at the person you are trying to run away from....if your scared you go the other way....not charge at them with your car.....and yes he did charge at them...if you read the whole thing he brushed one of the officers legs.....

From this you can easily argue self defense on the officers part. They were just trying to stop the person trying to kill them.....And at that note...what judge would convict even a normal citizen from using any resource available to him in order to stop a person trying to hit him with a car.

Police don't always get away "scott free"....two border police are in jail for a really long time for shooting a drug smuggler in the *** while he was fleeing from them.....he who was using tactics which killed an officer just days before with a car....they were trying to protect themselves...and the public....and yet they are in jail.....

Also don't attack the police officers. If you continuely barrage them with policies and verdicts so that they have to be politically correct at all times. When people will need them to draw their weapons in order to protect the public they won't be able to. Also what police officer in their right mind would want to protect those who are against them. Eventually you will need them...you will want them....but will they be there?

Don't give me any crap either on how I may have a biased view.....thinking that people who love officers....have not lived in the ghettos, tuckies or have ever needed one and they turned a blind eye.....Please I grew up in fontucky (fontana), san bernardino, west covina....my uncle Valentino Junior was the one who shot the police officer on the courthouse steps in pomona.....My family is the gangs that officers kill and vice versa.....I realized though...that we were in the wrong....we are not just trying to protect our families....it is all just business.. coke meth ice kush cannabis....we are the problem in society....we kill each other.....we reck havoc on cities who would normally be nice neighborhoods... The Police have one of the hardest jobs in the united states........protecting you.....
    PaRtY hArD rOcK'n RoLl We'Re ThE ClAsS yOu CaN't CoNtRoL ThE gUyZ aRe HoT ThE GiRlS aRe FiNe We'Re ThE ClAsS oF 2009!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast