What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Snow!

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Huzzah! More snow in Wisconsin in nearly May! LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!!

Seriously, this is ridiculous. Anyone else getting snow? Probably not.

Only in Wisconsin it will be 70's and pouring rain then the next day 30's and snowing. I'm bringing my bog in for the next couple days.

When I was briefly living in Ohio, it snowed on May 28th. I'm from the South where by May 28th it's already Summer.

liker 80 some percent of the weather this month has been colder than normal we got snow hail then wind and rain rain rain then some sun. Today is a nice day it's really sunny but tomorrow it is suppose to rain again.

we had snow. Lots of snow.

Well we had snow a week ago killed my tomatoes and cukes but the rest are doing good :)
It is getting old the other vegies that can't handle light frost are taking up all my growing shelfs.

No biggie..
Snow is common in April in the upper midwest and North East..

we are scheduled for a low of 30 and some snow/frost in the early hours of next Wednesday..
I will probably put the CP's in the garage again..but only for one night this time..

in these parts, the "rule of thumb" for planting your vegetable garden is Memorial Day..
late May..(although we usually start planing out lots of things in early-mid May..)

Scot

Only in Wisconsin it will be 70's and pouring rain then the next day 30's and snowing. I'm bringing my bog in for the next couple days.

nope.... western NY.

only here have i seen the news put up a weather icon that has a shining sun and pouring rain in one picture, at least on a regular basis...

Back