What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the MOST CP's?

I'm counting whtever you put on your growlist :) But only seperate species. Eg: if you have 3 spcies of sarr, and 2 spcies of Nep, but yoou actually have 22 plants, your score will still be 5 :) I count seeds and seedlings too. (I do try with those one's to make sure they're different seedlings to the other plants i've already included too)

Oh. I actually have 12 different species. I would list them, but I don't feel like it. :p

I have 10 more to update and I have many of each specie....
Kinda a joke I mean I could have a hundred or so most likely more...

What am I chopped liver? My list has been updated since 2-9 and I have over 50. Granted I need to add a few to the nepenthes list and update my sarr list but jeeze. What is there is over 50.

I'm surprised that Andrew isn't up on there. Or bucky78, for that matter.
~Joe

Ohh... man joe, tru that ... behemoth growlists right there.

If you want me to add you, reply with your username, and how many seperate spcies you have. If you have seeds of a plant, but no adults or seedlings of it, the seeds count. Likewise with seedlings. Individual species only, not how many plants you have in total, and only CP's.

Well I have quite a few but there are several people who have more than me. This is a close guess: I have 70 different Nepenthes, not number of plants but different clones, hybrids. I have about 360 different clones, hybrids of Sarracenia but I don't know an exact number of plants 'cause I have 2 or 3 of quite a few. 6 Ping species and 6 Drosera are growing out there too along with a lot of VFTs! But like I said, there are a lot of people that have a lot more than me. Not everyone posts a growlist and I have 3 close friends that probably double or triple my collection. I will be posting pictures soon of the bogs as the plants are finally starting to bloom and pitchers are opening.

I want to be like Bucky when I grow up!

Now if I can figure out how to keep the sarrs alive in MN during the -20 degree weather without having to mulch to death, I want a bog a large Bucky one day! Seen some last years pics that made me drool.

Mother nature has the most cps! Who else?

I think I have at least 130. I got bored with counting around Nepenthes sp.

Well I have quite a few but there are several people who have more than me. This is a close guess: I have 70 different Nepenthes, not number of plants but different clones, hybrids. I have about 360 different clones, hybrids of Sarracenia but I don't know an exact number of plants 'cause I have 2 or 3 of quite a few..

I'm not surprised, but that number is still :0o: -worthy. I barely have time to keep up with what I've got!
~Joe

what does "scottychaos = Blazzedayz" mean??

I have no idea who or what "Blazzedayz" is..
cant find any reference to that name anywhere in the forums either..odd.
Kath, where did you see "Blazzedayz"??

and according to my grow list (which was last updated 2-15-08) I have 96 plants! ;)
although its actually over 100, because I didnt put a count for:

Sarracenia seedlings, 4 years old, grown from ICPS seed packs - sprouted Spring 2004

which is actually 25 plants..making my total count 121.

(edit..oh, I see you are counting only the number of species/varieties/cultivars..not total number of plants..never mind then! ;)

(although im still curious about the "Blazzedayz" thing..)

Scot

Blazzedays is a member here. I have seen him online and he has the same amount of plants as you I think is what she was meaning since she put them in order.

I have over 300 plants...

Too busy watering & feeding to update the list!

That's cool. Yes, = means you and him are equal in number, if you have the same and I put you below him or above hime it wouldn't be fair, and if I just stuck names next to each other you might get consued and think it's another name!

Yay I am on the list and I'm not on the bottom!

Well I have updated my growlist and this is the number of different clones/species/hybrids not the number of plants that I grow.

VFTs - 42
Drosera - 6
Nepenthes- 72
Sarracenia - 356

TOTAL: 476

Back