What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the MOST CP's?

kath

Katherine
Here is a list of members of this forum, in order of the CP's they have. I used the growlists to determine this, and only growlists which have been updated this year (2008) as well as growlists of people I have personally seen on this site over the past week. How it works: the blue number is you overall ranking, the red number is your ranking in the sub group you're in. Eg: elgecko is ranked 11th overall, but is ranked first in the over 75 but under 100.

Over 200 CP's

1. 1. Bucky
2. 2. Pyro
3. 3. WildBill

Over 100 CP's

4. 1. sgardner
5. 2. Jefforever
6. 3. maxposwillo
7. 4. CP Sam
8. 5. seedjar
9. 6.Jimscott
10. 7. Carnarias

Over 75

11. 1. elgecko (time to update...)
12. 2. stormbringer
13.3. muscipula59
14. 4. DroseraBug
15. 5. PlantAKiss

Over 50

16. 1. JB_Orchidguy
17. 2. phissionkorps
18. 3. Fryster
19. 4. jfoley
20. 5. jm82792 = Crissytal
21. 6. obregon562
22. 7. NeciFix (If the plants survive)

40-50

23. 1.geckoman
24. 2.thbjr
25. 3.Ery

Over 20

26. 1. flytrapcody
27. 2. Jasonl6
28. 3. billyh
29. 4. Creepa200
30. 5. Maxx
31. 6. macamus3 = xvart = billyh
32. 7. scottychaos = Blazzedayz
33. 8. Ozzy
34. 9. JustLikeAPill = SirKristoff
35. 10. kinabalufan

10-20

36.1. italo.america
37. 2. polywer2345
38.3. Baylorguy
39.4. Neps N Things
40. 5. CP dude = kath
41.6. theyellowdart = Knuckles
42.7. bluebird = Capensis = bianchi914
43.8. laxgoal
44. 9. radjess331 = Antechron = It's a Friday

Under 10

45. 1.Roarbark = vraev
46.2. Nitecrawler = Ant = Aric
47.3. Chaddycakez
48.4. maneatingmoo

Remember, the ranking will change as more people update their growlists and get added. :)
If you are not on the list, and want to be, please pot a reply or PM me with the number of seperate CP species you have, and I will add you :)

Last edited:
I think I have the most. I have thousands if not millions. I have them growing in a 100 mile radius around my house. I go out and check on them as much as I can.

Don't believe me? I got pics to prove it.

I'd love some proof!
Not that I'm doubting your ability to produce it...:-))

Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my ringo account. most of my pics are hosted there.

I'm about to make a post with massive amounts of pics that I've taken in the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:
score I made the list...under 10 but I am on the list!

Kath, what you mean is who has the most varieties. Some of us have many plants of the same species.

Ahh, now i know each and every people i have to challenge to duels to the death in order to move up in the line :), Thanks xD

(Just kidding, I'd be too scared to challenge you guys, you're so mean)

:-)) - Justin

I'd probably have like 20 left now lol.

Yeah, species. How many speacies everyone has! (Just an incentive to get people collecting)

Are we including seedlings? I've got about 200+ if so :D

Time to update the growlist.

lol! I haven't updated the growlist in an year. lol! I think if I count individual VFT's .... I might have like 50VFT's themselves. ;p lol! Around 9 neps, like 6 cephs and some other little things. oooh yeah! If i count each drosera pygmy individual....maybe 150-200. :p lol!

I think its more apt to count species wise rather than plant wise. Look at Jeremiah's list of nepenthes. its enough to make me gasp in awe.

or if you can find Sam's (leilani) growlist. his is massive. i just update my growlist. ill have to put it back into my signature!!

Alex

i need to update , Kath, you should make 15 and under! I think i have 20 or 21 just updated my growlist

I'm surprised that Andrew isn't up on there. Or bucky78, for that matter.
~Joe

Obviously there is variety versus quantity going on. I just had a flashback to when Jeremiah posted in the Carnivorous Plants Trading Post about having 66 species up for trade.... and he was looking for something not on his growlist. I think I choked on that post! What do ya get for someone who essentially had it all?!

My growlist is so outdated it's not funny. I've also given/shipped/traded almost all of plants off. I've got... like 8 different kinds in my possession.

For quantity, I'd be around 60 total.

I'm pretty sure I have over 10 plants. Are you counting actual individuals or pots? If you count pots, I have 12, individual, over 10, but below 20. :p

I'm counting whtever you put on your growlist :) But only seperate species. Eg: if you have 3 spcies of sarr, and 2 spcies of Nep, but yoou actually have 22 plants, your score will still be 5 :) I count seeds and seedlings too. (I do try with those one's to make sure they're different seedlings to the other plants i've already included too)

Jeremiah Harris,
he has like 500+ species of carnivorous plants.

Back