Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: "Darn Shroomers - get outta my yard!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah the first part mostly........done the swirly colors crap after a shot to the temple once though....weirdest couple of hours of my life.....

i know state of mind going in, environmental factors while on ectera all have a factor in what kinda experience yah have but after what i have experienced i know what the bad end of it can be and i only got a small taste of the bad end, i know much worse is possible......the good part aint worth the risk given what bad can happen......as far as im concerned atleast.........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...which is why I only tried Datura once :P Really is not anything to joke about. I was stupid and got what I deserved.

I HAVE to ask you. Why did you get shot in the temple?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So annoying! I hate double posts. Help me out, Mods. And while you're at it, let us know if we're getting out of line or too graphic or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moment of brilliant stupidity..... my right pupil still is larger than my left and its been 14 years.....basically was horsing around with friends before school, zigged when i shoulda zagged and tripped and bounced my head offa locker.......for some damn reason i nailed my temple just perfect, dont ask me how, ive got no clue.....was fine other than the minor ache for about 10 minutes than i was kinda out of it.....knew i wasnt in good shape and tried to call my mom...knew the phone number but couldnt get it dialed....had the office call her for me and spent the next 4 hours full conscious but had one f'ed up couple of hours filled with swirling colors and the like......after that i was back to normal other than the right pupil being larger, the difference used to be more pronounced than it is now.....

as far as im concerned what someone wants to do to their body drug wise i dont care so long as it only affects them......but some of this stuff isnt childs play and needs to be approached with EXTREAM caution cause i have personally seen cases of LSD use where the person never fully comes back from the trip.....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just got more interesting!
    Doing anything at all, even drinking, when you're not emotionally secure (in general or at the time) is a bad idea.
    Humm... what do people spill the beans or something? Could you elaborate? I am genuinely curious.

Stuff like this, totally harmless. Let's be honest. It's nothing like crack or meth (which you shouldn't do.... It's just not worth the risk of addiction. I've come to the conclusion that nothing is that fun), but for some reason people still think it'll make you jump off a building or kill your family.
    Buh,... buh... drugs ah baahd...

This was "interesting" because the thread was turning into a lets-share-our-high-experiences. Not that I have a problem with that. I used to but not anymore. I may sound like the last person on earth who would say this, but several of my friends are potheads and I honestly don't care about weed. I think...

that...

marijuana is not a big deal and came close to accepting some myself. I may at some point but not yet. You already know my view on the others so I wont say anything, but this thread is interesting in a morbid sort of way.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From stories from my friends, it always seems that when you have hallucinations from sickness they always sound creepy. I always wanted to experience one just so I would know what it is like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spill the beans? If you aren't in a familiar setting, with people you don't know, are afraid, had a bad day, have something weighing on your mind, are paranoid, then you could easily have a bad time. It probably won't mess you up emotionally/mentally permanently, but it can indeed change the way you think and view the world. At the same time, a really good experience such as I had, can change your whole perspective and interpretation of some things. Also, a really bad trip can teach you valuable life lessons, so in reality, it was actually a good trip. Does this make any sense? It's also to talk yourself out of a bad trip and reason it into a good one at best, or ride it out at worst.

With some things, it's not getting high. It's just so much more meaningful that that, and the word "high" just seems to cheapen it somehow. It's just... I dunno. You just can't describe some things. It's like trying to tell a world of blind people about a rainbow you felt.

Ant, watch this video and follow the instructions. That's a decent example of what happens when my HPPD manifests it's self. Actually my HPPD isn't nearly as strong as that video lol. When i'm reading, text will float as if it's on a ripple in water, enlarge a bit, move back and forth. Pulsate is a good word. Walls, floors, etc. will breath and pulsate. It's not nearly as strong as the video, but you can get the idea of what a very (very) basic hallucination looks like.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=vzSRVgF501M&feature=related

It actually started after my first time and never went away. Don't get me wrong, it's entertaining and maybe happens once a week now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i fully know where your coming from Clint.....have friends who all say similar things....i dont equate hallucinogens to a high at all cause it most defiantly isnt....

my psych professor described LSD like this.....normal thought processes got from A to B to C to D.......occasionally A to C to B to D but over all its pretty predictable......LSD(ergot, mescilin, shrooms all operate similarly to LSD) causes the thought process to go from A to Z to M to 2 to the neighbors dog to 5 to Q and eventually yah get to D or get stuck somewhere in the middle till it wears off.......there is absolutely no way to predict the path its going to take till it gets there, which is why you can do lots to help give yah a good experience or even to talk yourself(or more likely have a friend talk yah down) into a better one or atleast hopefully a neutral one till it wears off.....but you cant insure it 100% of the time.....

edit to add the "high" most ppl talk about with drugs has nothing to do with messing with thought processes like with LSD and kin.....they affect mood and state of mind and them to actually totally screw up a thought process is rare cause they just dont work like that......
    cervid serial killer

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast