Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: "Darn Shroomers - get outta my yard!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are looking for A. Muscaria to get high, i feel sorry for there brain cells. I have heard that if the A. Muscaria are prepared wrong the can give you Cyanide poisoning and kill you. I used to hear all kinds of stories about the high they give you, but then i would look at the person telling the story and it was obviously not worth it. I wish the kids would realize all of the dangers of shrooming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well what difference does it make if it is called "under the influence" or "rainbow ride"? Same thing.

I dont know why some people say that this is so great and necessary for anything. I have revelations, found god, and made personal discoveries and I never once needed the help of any chemical to obtain such things.
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You heard wrong. It's possible to OD, especially if you don't heat or dry it, but that's really rare. I mean ridiculously rare. I've never even read of one report ever. EVER. That's just theoretically. It's been used for thousands of years. Eating the wrong Amanita species, OTOH, can certain kill you. It contains no cyanide.

There's really no physical danger ( and really little mental) at all with Psilocybe.

Finch, you don't need anything at all. And don't do something if you don't feel like it. I didn't use it looking to find God, it just happened. God made these natural things, I believe, therefore (IMO) they are inherently good. The truth is that there are some things that you can not and will not comprehend, or experience, by yourself. The phrase "Opening up your mind" isn't said because it sounds cool. One person told me they took a SHEET of LSD blotters and experienced the creation of the universe. The whole shabang. Can't have that unless you're asleep and dreaming (too bad you probably won't remember) or have schizophrenia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know im on shaky enough ground to start with that i dont want to go screwing with my already marginally screwed up thought process...........but if others want to have at it, so long as they are willing to take the responsibility of the after affects....had a number of ppl tell me it was great, most say it was interesting and more than a few say no way in hell am i doing it again.....

as far as some of the other plants out there.....speaking from experience they can be safer if approached right than some of the stuff my doc is giving me now to treat the issues i was self medicating....atleast the side effects are more acceptable.....but the legal issues toss me back into the docs hands cause i refuse to do prison time over a few side effects i dont like of the docs pills..........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They don't allow medical MJ in MT?

Look into Kratom. It can't compete with your painkillers, but it may allow you to cut back if you feel you need to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually have cut way back on my pain killers......

yes Medical MJ is allowed in MT BUT there are still those pesky federal laws.....so far we have had a governor thats told the feds where to stick it concerning the list but i dont hold out much hope it stays that way.....when they change the federal laws ill look back into growing..........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's great! Good for you. How's the knee?

I Like Watching Things Grow... laxgoal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, shrooms are a trip... literally lol. in spring we go hunting in the forest across the street lol.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast