Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Darn Shroomers - get outta my yard!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eh.....not bad if i do everything im supposed to.....helping lots with the normal day to day pain but doesnt seem to affect them acting like a barometer..........every time the air pressure starts dropping like a stone or rising faster than hell i want to go up to the ER and ask for a morphine drip............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Well what difference does it make if it is called "under the influence" or "rainbow ride"? Same thing.

I dont know why some people say that this is so great and necessary for anything. I have revelations, found god, and made personal discoveries and I never once needed the help of any chemical to obtain such things.
    Where was God hiding?
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattler, I don't think there's any way to tell you what using psychedlics is like, it's something you have to go through. It's unlike anything else. The horror stories of the MK Ultra programs and such were propagated because people were being administered LSD without their knowledge and this probably would cause one to think the've gone bonkers and could indeed cause life-long psychosis. However, taken with the participants knowledge and in good company it can be very emotionally, spiritually and mentally rewarding. I've never had a bad trip, as in frightening or anything like that when I did LSD in the old days. Basically, if you're not afraid of your own mind and you have a strong will, you'll be perfectly fine and there are a lot of mental experiments you can perform.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where was God hiding?
    A box of Cheez-it white cheddar crackers. Quite clever, I kind of stumbled upon him.
    that makes no logic

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Washington state is good for mushroom hunting. Around Mt. Baker is particularly good for chanterelles. The Skagit valley is good for morels. As for a little psiliness cow pastures and the UDub campus are prime spots - what is it about BS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is it about BS?
    It's the undigested grains!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just heard on NPR that Mr. Hoffman passed away at the age of 102. The accidental inventor of LSD. I guess he wasn't too bad off to live that long.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week there was a great documentary on either the History or Discovery Channels, "Peyote to LSD: A Botanical Journey through Ethnogens". It had a short video clip interview with Albert Hoffman.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast