What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the zoom (new game)

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Here's the next pic.
4705424173a5484233011s-1-2-1.jpg

Here's my next hint, it's based on an Internet series.

I'm sad to admit this, but I know what it is: Teletubbies?

xvart.

I'm sad to admit this, but I know what it is: Teletubbies?

xvart.

Lol, no, it's not teletubbies, but I do have to admit, this picture does look like teletubbies. Good try, though.

Shy guys from Super Mario 2?!

xvart.

Good guesses to everyone trying, but sorry, not it! Here's the next pic, might be last, depending on how lost you guys are.

4705424173a5484233011s-1-2.jpg

Ok, this should be a huge hint: Read me.

It's that book with the monsters on the island.

It's that book with the monsters on the island.

Huh? What book? Sounds interesting. Ok, here's a hint, it's not a book. Reread the 'riddle' and think.

It's you capensis

No...

But here's another big hint (hopefully since you guys aren't getting the other :p): It's on me. If no one can guess anymore, tell me if you give up so that I can give the answer if everyone gives up.

Your t-shirt? lol

I still say they look like teletubbies... :D

Your t-shirt? lol

I still say they look like teletubbies... :D

-sigh- No, it's not literally on me. But here's my last hint (maybe). When I say "It's on me", not like that. It's not physically on me, but it's on me here and you guys can read the answer, but, if you do figure it out, tell me exactly what it is and...find the pic...maybe....depends.

I couldn't see the first two images...it said "removed from photobucket". ???

And, I'll try to get a pic up...one of these days. :p

Back