1) Magnifying Glass: Maybe they're not that original, but I like to keep a magnifying glass around to look for new growth, aphids, flowers, and sprouting.
2) Paint Brush - Pollinating
3) Spaghetti Collander - rinsing media
4) Duct Tape & Coat Hangers - just because....
5) Coffee Filter - B. liniflora bleaching and rinsing
6) Centrifuge Tubes - sprouting leaves and shipping
7) Used Plastic Gallon Jugs - storing rain or creek water
8) Ziplocks - sprouting seeds
9) Plastic Gumball containers - Shipping and cold stratification of Sarracenia seeds
10) Yogurt Containers - 2" pots
11) Disposable Pipette Dispensers - Shipping, germination
12) Used Garden Trays - cultivating
13) Banding - tags
14) Sporks - removing plants for shipping
What do you use for this hobby?