Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: North - Central CP Society

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, it was great to meet everyone! I had a fantastic time.

Thanks to Nathan for hosting.

Can't wait for the next meeting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The meeting/barbeque was very fun and the time flew by. Everyone was very nice, but what would you expect from TF members. This is the only picture I managed to get from the barbeque.

(top left to right: akuz/Andrey, MrFlyTrap2/Nathan, peat/Phill, droseraguy/Chris)
    (bottom left to right: CPlantaholic/Aaron, GrowinOld/Paul, Captain Hamata/Chris/me, Kitkor/Ryan)

After I left the party, me, my sisters and our friend headed to Chicago to see the city. On the way I stopped in at a Home Depot.

I found a rack of these and they looked decent so I bought two.

Then we drove through a really ghetto area before finally arriving in the city.

Here's a pic from the evening boat ride we went on.

Saw a person sleeping under a bridge.

The best part about the city was being able to drive like crap and cut people off because everyone does it there. All in all it was a fun one day trip to the land of Lincoln.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Well, for those of you who are interested... more Pics of the CP BBQ!

Here's some of the CP growers at the gathering, exchanging ideas, experiences and techniques. It is amazing how some people think they have little to offer (like even here on the forum) compared to everyone else. But as it turns out, even the smallest shared experience or information can make a world of difference to those open enough to listen.

Besides exchanging ideas and information, trading and sharing plants proved most rewarding and exciting. Getting together turned out to be a good time for everyone.

It helps so much to hear what others are doing, what is working for them and what is not. It is thru this hands-on experience of amateur growers that the future techiniques of growing and propagating will be established.
    Thank you again to everyone we met. My wife Kathy & I had a great time, and look forward to seeing you all again sometime!
    Experience is the best teacher. At least it used to be.
    But then, common sense isn't so common anymore, is it.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=113866

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We definately need to do this again. I had a great time talking up everyone. It was fun meeting you all and seeing that subterranian room of doom that Nate has ! I still can't believe that some came from so far. Well put on Nate.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to do this, but I'm 15 and well... me hanging out with a bunch of grown men would NOT go over well with my parents. LOL Those little tube things are what Sir Charles came in, by the way... I think I'm liking this company.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it makes a difference my wife claims I don't act a day over 16. But seroiously your gonna have to get a ride anyway so have them come along and join us. There was enough food and conversation of all types to occupy their entire afternoon. I wish my 15 year old son was interested, maybe he will come next time.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could have joined you guys!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like everyone had a AWSOME time. Wish GP_Princess and i could have made it.. Maybe next yr but it will have to be a date we dont go to the track for racing nor when we have our club meets or events going on..
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast