What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uhg....stupid prowler around the house

Or, if you did throw the terrarium at him (or her!) with the plants still inside, then you could sue him for killing your plants.

xvart.

ooooh lacrosse sticks are fun
i play lacrosse usually, not this year though D: baseball took over me this year xD
but my gf's lacrosse team is currently undefeated with 2 games left in the season, both teams have horrible records lol! w00t Go Puyallup Panthers hahahah

So an officer stopped by and we chatted about a few things.

First the deli guy. He said most likely the reason the deli guy was charged (from how I described it) was due to the excessive use of force. A 12 pound hammer to the head is common sense to kill, not to stop a fight. I asked, what if you did the hammer to something like the shoulder. The response was, that'd probably be fine with no charges.
Typically in any situation you can only match the situation with just a tad bit more force than is being presented to you.

In my understanding of our conversation, hunting down someone acting crazy outside on your roof would not have had the law on your side unless he was armed and showing intent. The only catch 22 that might work in your situation though is that you are a minor and may have felt more threatened than an adult.

Lots of scum out there these days... just this morning my girlfriend's car had a window shattered and they stole her CDs... the car was in the driveway at her parent's house in a middle class neighborhood... it's really bugging me because I can't protect her right now.

Freaggin criminal scum..

Yeh we dont take that crap in TX. :nono:
I have my 35mag under my bead. Crime and violece rates are high in Dallas. Highest in the nation last time I checked.
You did the right thing though Kristoff. Call the cops 1st next time before heading out. No way to tell what kind of weapon he might have had, and what whether or not he was mentally stable.

Back