What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Mother's Day!

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. Even if you only have furkids (like me), Happy Mother's Day to you too :-D

mothersday7.gif

I gave my mom some nice flowers we have in our remote area and a hand drawn card :)
She has 5 kids(with me included) and another baby due this july 4th.

We took my mother and mother-in-law out to brunch. It was fun, and I know they appreciated it.

xvart.

Awww that's great jm82792 :) Having a baby on July 4th! How exciting :)

That was nice of you xvart :)

I sent my mom a card since she's in Canada and talked to her on the phone. My mother-in-law isn't even home with us, so her card is still waiting here, and I know she won't appreciate it, so it doesn't matter
:p

Thats her due date the real date is who knows.

I spent most of the day at a friend's house and bothered his mom. That's my present to my mom, her not having to deal with me for most of the day.
loljk, I'll get a real present sometime... later... eventually... maybe...
NEPENTHES RAJAH!

I planted my mom an herb garden. Nepfreak helped. Thats our idea of a party.
Shame on you Nepfreak, you naughty, naughty boy! :nono: hehehe not really I'm sure your absence was appreciated. Maybe as a Christmas present you can move into my place for any week of your mom's choice. just kidding.
Anyways, happy mothers day!

I wish I could meet another CPer someitme :)
It's like it never happens same thing with freinds nobody here has any plant based,aqurium based,computer based or whatver interests as me.
I've doen lots fo gardening it's fun :D What size like a basic planter type of thing ?

I made my mother a cute little live-creation last year:

MothersDaygifttomom.jpg

This year I re-potted it and it grows happily outdoors on her balcony. :)

MothersDayGift.jpg

Holy canoli Fryster! Can I have that? lol That's amazing. What flytrap is that?
Nothing like giving Mom something you like. hehe

My dog sent me a text message for Mother's Day. :D

Last edited:
The purp was a Lowe's rescue and the denté were from a local Meijer.

Nothing really special but they grew like crazy and quickly outgrew the terracotta pot my mother had picked out for them. Specially the purp, it was a bully, totally crushed the VFTs out.

hehe........ My mother swears that she has seen the plants move "all by themselves", and that sometimes they give her the "creeps". I had to explain that they don't work like that. ;)

Fryster, that is beautiful!

PAK, I got an ecard from my dog
;)

Back