Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokken View Post
    O_o!

Behave sir!
    LOLOL!!
    Honestly, what Jon is doing is good. However, if a person will ask me for a Ventricosa cutting, I may offer it for shipping. That is a MAY! Now no one be getting any ideas...
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    i have seen growers get bugged when they post first and foremost in their picture threads that they do not have divisions for trade.....some ppl just have no manners which is why i dont feel bad verbally kicking them in the nutz.....hell ive seen some not onlly have balls to tell a grower they must sell a division to them but also try and dictate at what price the division of a rare plant should be sold....

some ppls kids are only alive cause its illegal to push them into traffic.....

if they still ask even after having that line posted on my growlist, i wont have any reservations whatsoever chewing them out and throwing tactful language out the window. people need to learn respect-- they cant use the "i didnt know card" any longer.

since they are my plants, it is my decision and my decision alone that determines who i give plants too. if i wanted to do a random giveaway---i'd be posting that in the trading/giveaway forum. if they're looking for a plant, they should ask for it in the trading/giveaway forum as well, that's what that section is for!

developing a mutual friendship wouldnt hurt either.
    Last edited by amphirion; 01-05-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, and don't forget, if somebody is harassing you via PM, report the PM to the mods. It's kinda hard for us to take action if we don't know what's going on. Also, you might not be the only one being bothered, so it helps us know the scope of the problem.
    -Emily

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Hey, and don't forget, if somebody is harassing you via PM, report the PM to the mods. It's kinda hard for us to take action if we don't know what's going on. Also, you might not be the only one being bothered, so it helps us know the scope of the problem.
    Yes, remember the "report this post" or whatever it is is also on private messages, so the message comes directly as sent from the person so there isn't any confusion are accusations about a forwarded message being altered.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wheres the fun in telling a mod......sometimes a 5 day "time out" is worth it, does wonders for stress levels
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard Hippo Plants really exist. I'll take one.. here's my address..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    wheres the fun in telling a mod......
    Heck, as far as I'm concerned...if someone is so brazen as to demand plants from you, by all means, have your fun. But I think we all agree we would rather not see this sort of behavior on TerraForums AT ALL. So, report it to us AS WELL, so we can take further action if needed.
    -Emily

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for necrothreading but...

Man... reading this made me go back and reread my e-mails and posts here... I hope I will never be that pushy!
    What about: OMG I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THAT AND THIS plant. Does anybody have it, anybody?... posts everywhere.
    Or when you offer someone a plant and the person treats you like he does you a favor...

Granted, I am new to this and try to stay respectful, but reading this sometimes ruins the mood.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast