Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A new beginning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It must be an extra fabulous position to make up for moving to East Texas. Good luck and I hope everything works out. A CP grower will make all kinds of complicated arrangements for the plants and then drive off forgetting the wife and kids standing at the curb.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new job, I hope you like it and tx. I hope you'll be leaving after the Coca-cola 600. Maybe you should leave before the start because I'm going to massacre you in the points, you don't need to be thinking about how bad I beat you on your long drive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats!!

One of or NECPS members just moved to Dallas. Maybe you guys could start a North Texas CP society.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything CP oriented gets going in Dallas, let me know! I love Dallas and am there on a regular basis... I'd love to be involved.

Best of luck on the move, Steve!

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Congrats on the new job, I hope you like it and tx. I hope you'll be leaving after the Coca-cola 600. Maybe you should leave before the start because I'm going to massacre you in the points, you don't need to be thinking about how bad I beat you on your long drive.
    Actually the plan is to leave right after the race. It really doesnt matter as far as the points go cause they never post the updates for a couple hours after the race anyway and I will be long gone by then. I will get to wonder how I did the whole way out there. I dont have a laptop, and Im not taking my PC, so I wont have internet access untill I get there.

So what kinda line of work are you going in? construction?
    Yes, sorta. I am going to be the general superintendant of Medallion Pools. We are a swimming pool installation company. Basicly I will be the #2 man in the company and I will be responsable for coordinating between the homeowners, home builders, and the various subcontractors that do the actual installation. Its a big step up in my career and a fabulous opportunity to finally get out of the ditches and enjoy being a "boss".

Cheers
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you PM me your cell number before you leave, I'll text you the points when they are posted.

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vft guy in SJ View Post
    Its a big step up in my career and a fabulous opportunity to finally get out of the ditches and enjoy being a "boss".
    And a way to make more $$$$$ so you can buy more plants
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK! I am here in McKinney!!!

It was a long drive and it poured rain on me the whole last 100 miles or so, but I survived the trip and am now in Texas!
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast