Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: near as i can figure he must be a freaking idiot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you can't get any worse than George W. Bush. He is rock bottom. And just plain long STUPID.
    nah im pretty sure Kerry and Gore would have been worse....the issues would have been different but overall effect would have been worse.....i still say if the dem's would have found someone with 2 brain cells they would have beat Bush in '04.....however Kerry is dumber than Bush, and i didnt think that was possible myself in '03....and is another one that plain made stuff up........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope either Hilliary or Obama wins, especially Obama. If McCain wins, I might have o move to Canada :/.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintParsons View Post
    Well, you said 'I have never heard of a tumor or wisdom tooth turning into a human life" which would imply that you're saying the fetus isn't a human life but will become one... so you're giving me conflicting information.
    I think it was clear what I meant. You argued that killing a fertilized egg, zygote, or whatever you want to term it is the equivalent to getting a wisdom tooth removed or a tumor removed. I said I've never seen a human life killed or prevented by removing a tooth or tumor.

I'm not so sure it's better That's very debatable. And you can preach abstinence (though you shouldn't) AND safer sex. You can say "Wait until marriage, but IF you don't, here's how to use a birth control.". I do believe the parents should do it, but parents just don't care or would rather get around an awkward discussion my letting the school do it.
    I agree that the parents are the main players that should be teaching their children to be responsible. There is no such thing as safe sex, all forms of birth control or contraceptives have the possibility to fail. Instead of encouraging sexuality at such a young age, IMO, we should be encouraging our children to be responsible and educate them on the consequences. Birth control and contraceptives do nothing but encourage sexual activity, and give a false sense of protection from the consequences. We should also be teaching our children to control their natures instead of letting it control them.

You lost me. A single mother with multiple kids... how does that stem from condom use? I'm not shoving condoms down their throats (oh my) any more than you're shoving abstinence down their throats. The difference is they're a LOT more likely to sleep around, so they should know about birth control rather than NOT know about it because they've been told to uphold archaic (Really. Few people "save themselves" until marriage. Really.) notion that sex before marriage is bad. Yeah, it probably is way more meaningful if you wait until your married, and definitely safer, but today that's really seen as lame, and young people don't do it. They just don't as a large majority.
    Passing out wrappers does nothing but give the green light for sexual activity. Just because our society and culture deem that having sex as early as possible, as much as possible, with as many people as possible doesn't make it right.

No, it's not an oxymoron. I can believe in God, have Jesus as my personal savior, and still be an ultra-liberal, not go to church, not read the bible, not go to christian rock concerts, not evangelize, not bring up my religion unless prompted, have premarital sex, be gay, etc. etc. If you don't believe that you can not be christian and secular at the same time, then a lot of the people in the statistics who say they are Christian, by your defininion, are not really Christian at all.
    It's not my definition. It's what Jesus said and what Paul said to his churches that didn't understand the difference between living your old life with basic knowledge of Jesus verses living the life that Jesus has called us to.

If they were, seven our of ten people would have Bible quotes in their, Jesus fish on their car, WAY more churches, etc. Secularism just means that religion (which doesn't equate God) doesn't play a daily role in your life.
    So then you're saying that there's people who believe there's a creator God, and that Jesus died for our sins and then everything else is not important? As long as I hold these 2 truths I'm a Christian? If you accept these 2 truths, and it doesn't impact your life daily in some way then it is nothing but knowledge that you chose to memorize.

It is NOT atheism. It means to exist separately from religion, and to have non-religious policies when at least in a public setting. In THAT sense, you can STILL go to church, read the Bible, and be totally secular as long as you separate it from your public life and policies and pretty much keep it private. Obama and Hillary are examples of this. A secular state is neutral in religious matters, so as much as you may not want to admit it, the US is a secular nation. At least until it officially endorses one religion over another, and that will NEVER. EVER. EVER. happen this country was founded on the opposite. Freedom, including of religion.
    Is the life that Christ calls believers to live considered religion to you? How have you determined what is something God/Jesus has commanded/teached us and what is nothing but religious tradition? No one said this country is governed by religion and obviously there is separation in the political arena. What was said is that this country was founded by people who majority wise believed that there exists a God, and the ideas that started this country and that are found in the constitution can be related back to the Bible.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PlantAKiss View Post
    I welcome Obama's youth, optimism and inexperience. What good did political experience do Bush? He and most other long-time policitians are just part of a political machine who cares nothing about "common folk." I think you can't get any worse than George W. Bush. He is rock bottom. And just plain long STUPID.
    Name one President that had as much on his plate as Bush. Everyone seems to forget the experiences this country has gone through in the last 8 years.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capensis View Post
    I just hope either Hilliary or Obama wins, especially Obama. If McCain wins, I might have o move to Canada :/.
    i hate this statement above all others when talking about presidential candidates.......mainly caus no one has the stones to actually go through with it.....if the person you dont like becoming president is enough to make yah want to leave the country yah might as well move now cause at some point someone you dont like is going to be in office.......you know what THE BIGGEST thing on the plate this year as far as the federal government? it is not the presidential election........its the District of Columbia v. Heller case infront of the supreme court that we should have a decision on in June.......how the supreme court rules on that potentially has the ability to shake this country apart.......atleast one state has openly threatened the possibility of succession if the SC rules against Heller and for DC........
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capensis View Post
    That's what my husband said if Obama or Clinton win! But I lived there for 19 years and if you're a republican, then Canada is not the place for you! Obviously Capensis, I know you're not republican, I was just saying for others.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    i hate this statement above all others when talking about presidential candidates.......mainly caus no one has the stones to actually go through with it.....if the person you dont like becoming president is enough to make yah want to leave the country yah might as well move now cause at some point someone you dont like is going to be in office.......you know what THE BIGGEST thing on the plate this year as far as the federal government? it is not the presidential election........its the District of Columbia v. Heller case infront of the supreme court that we should have a decision on in June.......how the supreme court rules on that potentially has the ability to shake this country apart.......atleast one state has openly threatened the possibility of succession if the SC rules against Heller and for DC........
    It's not that I might have to move just because he's president, it's because I've heard that he might call Venezuela a terrorist country (says my brothers...and I think parents) that might ruin my dad's business. I've also heard that he might also cut off Venezula's oil (again, said my brothers). Don't blame me if this isn't true, I don't exactly keep up if political news. Besides, I've been living here all my life so I don't want that to change now.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    truely what bugs me the most about Clinton and Obama are their love for the UN.....personally i would love the US to leave the UN.......course with Bush i hate NAFTA just as much if for no other reason cause it screws over the Canucks and dictates what they can do with THEIR oil.......
    cervid serial killer

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast