Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: near as i can figure he must be a freaking idiot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

near as i can figure he must be a freaking idiot

first there was the comment that he had been to all 57 states with one to go but he hadnt been to Alaska or Hawaii yet.......than he was complaining all our Arabic translators are in Iraq instead of Afghanistan where they need to be, when Persian dialects, not Arabic ones are spoken there, so there is no need for Arabic translators, atleast very minimal.......now he is claiming his uncle was one with the American brigade that liberated Auschwitz in WWII.....any half assed student of history knows the Soviet Red Army liberated Auschwitz...the Americans never set foot near there during the war......

how in the hell can ppl be voting for this guy? he is blowing smoke so damn bad you can see it from miles away

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05...y4127479.shtml
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word to yo mamma, Vote Obama!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McCain all the way. At least he doesn't "misspeak" about being shot at in Bosnia and isn't friends with racist pastors and he doesn't have a wife who is JUST NOW starting to be proud of her country.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually i cant stand McCain either...........drives me nuts though that those that defend Obama that he just misspoke are the first ones to jump on Bush's screw-ups......in all honesty....this t-shirt sums up my views for this coming election:
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THAT is a good one Rattler....

I'd like to get a bumper sticker of that.
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually don't know why Obama is doing so well. I really did not see this coming... No one even heard of him until now, he's young and inexperienced, plus the whole reverend fiasco... I'm really surprised.

He was losing until Oprah endorsed him. Now, I'm not saying that Oprah is actually the antichrist and that Obama sold his soul.... I'm just saying... well I guess I am saying Oprah is the antichrist and he sold his soul. the point I'm trying to make is that he's too skinny. He's like a big pair of ears on a toothpick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper7 View Post
    McCain all the way. At least he doesn't "misspeak" about being shot at in Bosnia and isn't friends with racist pastors and he doesn't have a wife who is JUST NOW starting to be proud of her country.
    Hate to bet the bearer of bad news, Trapper, but McCain's "pastor problems" are far worse. McCain sought out and received the endorsement of Hagee and Parsley, both of whom said and believe far worse things than Obama's EX-pastor. In the last couple weeks, McCain has been forced to expel both of them from his campaign.

All of this Obama stuff is trivial - in making hundreds of speeches, people slip up. McCain has too, repeatedly confusing Shia and Sunni in Iraq, and mistakenly alleging al-Qaeda/Iran ties when there are none. So has Clinton with her RFK comments, among others. This happens.

The fact is, we're entering the season of the politics of personal destruction. Opposition researchers are drumming up any trivial things they can to make the other guy look bad. The result it we end up talking about all kinds of crap that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that people are struggling, we're at war, and there are significant, REAL issues to be dealt with.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintParsons View Post
    I actually don't know why Obama is doing so well. I really did not see this coming
    I don't think anyone did. Especially not Hillary Clinton.
    Honestly I don't think Obama's winning because of Oprah hehe. It did help a LOT in South Carolina though.
    BTW Nice new name JLAP, I mean Clint.
    Capslock--I applaud you for your cry for common sense.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast