What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My freak weather...

We still have mostly cloudy cold days,my outdoor CPs are still barely growing. Anyone else getting that freak weather ? I'm getting sick of it :censor: The only reason my sarracenia and Vfts are awake was the 100 degree heat wave and the rare warm days. It's like winter is still holding on and it's not letting go .
Anyone else with this weather thats becoming a peeve ?

Don't you mean our freak weather, haha we had a heatwave and now it's cold again it's like we're being teased.

Welcome to Kansas/Missouri.

xvart.

We've had an unusually cool spring. I don't mind because I have no [working] AC so...I'm all for the cool! :)

And Ozzy...don't even THINK of saying what I know you want to say. :p

Yes Dm our weather since your close to me,
I just want it to go away warm up then get back to winter :jester:
Oh well its live get over it :D

I am, over here in Florida, we're having an unusual drought. It's not raining, which is unusual here and it's been going on for a few months.

Yeah, it's hot here in Central Florida. It's going to be 92 for the rest of the week. Yuck!

Yeah, it's hot here in Central Florida. It's going to be 92 for the rest of the week. Yuck!

Yeah, it's also a little cooler than usual. Let's just hope there's wind with that 92 degrees.
I've heard that they expect 4-5 strong hurricanes. Yippe...

Back