What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Seeds

So, what are the easiest CP seeds to germinate. I've tried VFT seeds numerous times and failed. I'm starting to think its impossible.

d.capensis.

its so easy to germinate, that people are usually happy to give them away because they invades all other plant like crazy.

aka weed.

HHHMmmm, how would I germinate them?

No, really. How do you do it?

They grow best in the pots you don't want them in. Just bump a flower stalk over the pots you don't want them in and in a couple weeks they'll sprout and start taking over.

Most of the common CP seeds just need to be scattered over the surface of the soil and kept moist until they sprout.

What about cobra lilly seeds?

Today the capensis... another day for the cobra lily!

Ok, I'll try D. Capensis Alba

that was my first germination.... ahh I remember it like it twas yesterday... that plant actually is shooting up 2 flower stalks right in the middle of all my other plants... i fear one day for certain doom in the form of white capensis...

I have one D Albino, is that what your talking about?

it always starts out with 1 capensis, then jumps to around 80, then to 1000 ish, then eventually become sticky grass... or just black dots on your concrete.

Back