Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Wins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Hillary will get a call from Obama for the VP role because it is clearly obvious that Obama is weak with certain major blocks of voters. Who knows if he would have even won if Florida and Michigan were truly counted correctly. I just don't see anyone else in the Dems who'd be as strong as Hillary. I don't see Hillary turning down the VP spot either, and there's nothing to be ashamed with accepting the position. It would only be a step up for her.

I'm not a Democratic voter but if I were I would be infuriated with the way a Democratic candidate is chosen. They need to get rid of the super delegate garbage and allow the voters to pick who they want to represent the party. I also wonder how much of the media's bias towards Obama (which from my experience from following these things is unprecedented) has effected the way some Dems have voted.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    what makes me wonder is even though Hilary has more or less admitted Obama has won she will still keep campaigning......makes me wonder what smoking gun on Obama she has hidden away that she is going to reveal soon.....
    Nah, there's no smoking gun. She deserves the time to let the dust settle, think it all out and get a exiting speech ready.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, well when the partys were being formed way back when, ozzy probably remembers

They didn't think the average citizen could make the right choice. Though now some states, the delegates are required to ote for who wins the popular vote. But I think it should just be ALL popular vote. But if that happened then I Lincon wouldn't be on our penny's.

I felt solemn too Jlap, but that was when Mcain gets supported by Bush. Which Totaly ruined any chance of a Republican in office, only chance paul has is delegate votes which is highly unlikely, that or Mcain Dies. Hahha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is, in his own word, "old as dirt".
    http://forthardknox.com/2008/02/17/c...ion-chances-2/
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh, here, here! The entire concept of delegates, super or otherwise, is archaic and needs to go. I fail to see how someone can win who had fewer people vote for them... like, duh. I think it's pretty stupid that the dems and repubs have two different systems in the first place.

And I don't know why there has been a bias towards Obama. They are practically clones of each other when it comes to the issues. I think it may be a sort of David Vs. Goliath sort of thing, and that's why the media was so fascinated. In the end, David surprisingly won this round.

I really can't believe Hillary didn't win. I would have bet my life she would have won months ago.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, there's no smoking gun.
    I agree there's no smoking gun, if there was then she would have used it when it could have helped her.

She deserves the time to let the dust settle, think it all out and get a exiting speech ready.
    I think she has had plenty of time. It's not like this is really a surprise. She's already had months to prepare one.

It doesn't really matter what you think about Hillary, you have to admit that she's a fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have to admit its pretty funny that the Dem's have put together the same kinda system in deciding a candidate that they were complaining about and calling wrong during the last 2 presidential elections.............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very pleased Obama won. I think Obama is more in touch with "the common man" whereas Bush has no clue. Not being born into privilege and having to work hard for he wanted, Obama will bring more humanity into the White House.

As for Hillary...I was APPALLED by her speech last night. She was still campaigning! It showed a total lack of acceptance that she lost the race and her unwillingness to let it go and get behind Obama. And there was Obama being SO gracious and praising her so much...more than what he was "required" to do out of politeness. What I've seen in Hillary Clinton over these long months is a trait I've also seen in George Bush. A total unwillingness to accept the truth even when its flying in your face and sticking in your teeth--doggedly sticking to the same plan no matter what the reality is. Clinton exhibits too much of this same trait and I think that's dangerous. HOW many times did she say "18 million people voted for me"?? Geez! I think SHE has demonstrated the "Dream Team" would be more of a nightmare. After that speech, I hope Obama wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole. She's not a team player...it's all about HER.

PROBAMA! GOBAMA! MO' 'BAMA!

YO MAMMA! lol
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast